i got a job, f. yeah!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got a job, f. yeah!!!!

shit...i dont know what i'm making per hour...

but...

i worked 4 hours the first day, made $40
    worked 9 hours the second day, made $90
    worked 11 hours today, made $120

working at a bomb ass produce stand is where it's at!!!

DAVIS PRODUCE, represent.

all the finest ladies come up in there buyin all the fruits and vegetables, we be sellin all the boiled peanuts, hot shit hot shit hot shit!!!

takin all the lunch breaks, drinkin all the water and gatorade

best of all i'm working with some good friends of mine. it's an amazing job.

$$$$$$

in that case, you are making about 10 bucks on hour

i take this is your first job? congrats
    Last edited by blackcb7; 07-07-2007, 07:20 PM.
    Members Ride

Comment

Sam what happend to pulling oversized ships into port?

Comment

congrats bro not bad looks like an easy job lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Congrats on that tho. Man!, I could use a job. Really alot of stuff I need to do to my car... How many days out of the week do you work?
          My Black "H"
          AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

watch out for hornblasters lol

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
              in that case, you are making about 10 bucks on hour

i take this is your first job? congrats

no, it's actually not.

it's my 4th, but thank you.

Originally posted by Ralphie
              Sam what happend to pulling oversized ships into port?

man i'm 17, that's some REAL LIFE shit goin on there. this is just to get me through bein a teenager

Originally posted by almostJDM
              congrats bro not bad looks like an easy job lol

oh hell no. it's such hard work. haha, it's non stop all day.

Originally posted by ex_style90
              Congrats on that tho. Man!, I could use a job. Really alot of stuff I need to do to my car... How many days out of the week do you work?

it's actually really flexible. whenever i want to basically

Comment

Congrats man! That's damn good for being 17 Hell, I worked at a toy store for the Christmas season when I was 17. Made minimum. They asked me to stay on, and then just never put me back on the schedule. Dodged my calls, and then told me I didn't work there anymore, like I was supposed to know. Then they went out of business

I need to find a new job myself... I was doing some work for 2 companies (technically self-employed, and subcontracting). One was a law firm, paying me 200-600 a day. 2 days and I'm set for the week I'd do 2-3 days for them. I picked up another job doing some similar work for another company (same type of work, only for mortgage companies). They pay less per stop, so I'd make 150 a day maximum, usually. I'd pay for my own gas, the wear and tear on my cars (17,000 miles on the GTP since March!), and taxes (about 30%... ew). Turns out to not be as much as it seems...
                The law firm stopped giving me work, and the other company is just annoying. They were originally intended to be a supplement, and now they're my sole source of income. Not my idea of a good time. I'm looking into selling insurance to seniors with Bankers Life and Casualty. Again, not my ideal job... but the profit potential is there!

Comment

Man I recall my first job paid 3.45 a hour. Thats along time ago when minimum wage was 3.25. I thought I was set back then. Boy I just made myself feel real old. He dev can you recall when minimum wage was that low? C'mon lets see if your old like me

Congrats on the pay and job
                  WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

$5.15 was minimum when I started working. I think it had just gone up, I don't know what from, though! You've got 7 years on me

Comment

congrats. Ive been working a full time job ever since i was 15, and have never been paid over $9.50
                      Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
                      Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
                      Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
                      Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
                      Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

congrats! good luck on your new job
                        Accord Of The Month January 09
                        Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                        BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Working...
                        X