No announcement yet.

Yet another citation *pissed off*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude you got off lucky I got ARRESTED for Street Racing Spent 3 weeks in Jail and i still owe like 7oo bills!

H23?

Comment

Well...definitely take it to court. I don't know about there but unless they got it on some kind of radar it normally won't hold up in court.

And with the street racing ticket, there would have to be TWO tickets for it to hold up and since they only ticketed you...they'll be forced to drop that one.

You're fucked on the exhaust

What's your tint actually at? If you can prove it's not 1% then they have nothing to stand on for that ticket. Your tint may be illegal, but the cop screwed up when writing it...should've just put "Darker than legal limit tinting"...

So if all goes well, you're out $50. Some cops are just jerks because they feel that they need to exert their power over people to overcompensate for their incredibly small man-gina.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
      2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

haha, if id lose that case, id just runa nd wouldnt pay, lol.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

if it was rear windows ints not illegal tint really, factory cars come with like %5 tint on the back sometimes so you should even be able to get out of that one

Comment

DUDe, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A TICKET WHEN YOU SHOWED IT TO ME, that sucks. Stupid cops are always makin up shit and then when you argue it they make the ticket bigger.
            -pax217
            Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
              DUDe, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A TICKET WHEN YOU SHOWED IT TO ME, that sucks. Stupid cops are always makin up shit and then when you argue it they make the ticket bigger.
              -pax217
              like when on grad nite, some idiot threw a bottle at the cop car, cop said it was 3 coming at all different directions.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
              X