My CB7 Blows...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My CB7 Blows...

Where to start?.Well really since I first got it ive had alot of problems with my car. First Ive had to get the cylinders replaced. Later on, two stems off my tires blowed, had to change them. A week after that, my old as hell muffler fell off while I was driving..Yep like scrapping the road as im driving. Had to buy a new muffler, weld that on costing me $170. Also, piston rings are already fried, I have to get that fixed eventually. And now to top it off, today I find I have a crapped up water pump which will cost me another $150 to get fixed. Im pretty much not liking life at all right now. I cant even drive it till it gets fixed cause the car will only "awesomely" overheat. I was gonna keep my cb7 for a while, even all the way through college and some more. But now, i guess its just too old. Just to many problems and costing me money. Now im thinking about giving my car up as soon as I can and getting something else, like an mx-6 or an del sol....
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

The benefits of owning an old car oh yea!

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Haha, man is it that bad on that site?..
      My Black "H"
      AL Meet!?

Comment

Ill let you in on a little secret..

Everyones cb7 blows
        To-Do List for Today
        Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          mycb7.com does blow.

LOL i thought he was talking about the site when i read the thread title.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

shit when i brought my car 2 months lata had to replace the clutch $300 battery and starter $150 and the heater core just went out.

Comment

Originally posted by texasvtak
              Ill let you in on a little secret..

Everyones cb7 blows
              Yea, yall right, I should just stop bitchin off about my car... O well, New topic. Haha MyCB7 does suck then, ...............does it????
              My Black "H"
              AL Meet!?

Comment

Whats the point of selling it unless you are going to buy a way newer car...If your going to be replacing it with a car thats older anyways you are going to run into things that break and that your going to have replace.

Look at it this way.,....youve replaced all that stuff so now theres alot less to break on the car.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

replace the cylinders only for the rings to go out later? and noone changed the fucking water pump.

it seems like someone's screwing you over bro.

tire stem deal...i broke one of the valve stem cores from using a cheapy tire guage
                  not too expensive.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Any car will "blow" if you don't maintain it properly. Del Sols and Probes-er-MX6s have water pumps as well. Sounds like you need to understand how to maintain a car more than you need a new one.

Comment

I'm in the same boat man. Nothing as extreme as pistons, but this bitch has been whining since the day I got her. Too much money spent on her to give her away, I will be losing tons of money if I sell her. Might as well do what you can and bring her back to life. Hell, just buy another F22 online with minimal miles on it, swap it in, and keep the old engine to toy with.
                      Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X