X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSX seats for 200? a deal?

Yes no maybe?

If so Im buying these babys for my civic

yes good deal I would say but if it were me id pay people the money I owed them before buying stuff with there money maybe get rid of some death threats?

Comment

yeah thats a good deal

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
        yes good deal I would say but if it were me id pay people the money I owed them before buying stuff with there money maybe get rid of some death threats?
        i think all of his thoughts of fat girls are smothering all sensible thoughts..

Comment

i think they look ugly...my grandpa had a geo metro with simmilar seats to that.

Comment

i don't understand how it's worth $200 to swap seats unless there is something wrong with the old ones. I mean...your current seats can't be that bad, isn't it an 03? And they don't even look that different than the regular civic seats.

Comment

they hold u in tighter and are more sportier they are different and people want what they don't have, sometimes they will use other peoples money to get those things instead of ship them their parts.

really, you anger people that you owe with threads like these you know that right? i would be careful if i were you, if anyones ever sent you a money order, or you've sent them one, they have your adress, maybe not your address but your mommy and daddy's and i don't think they'd be to happy to have some shit go down at there house...

so in that matter, no i don't think the seats are good deal for you, i would buy them in a heartbeat though.
              ]

Comment

they look like the older rsx seats. my girl drives an 06 rsx, and the seats are nicer.

i wouldn't buy them.

i'd clear up any debt i have first, then buy different rsx seats.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                  they look like the older rsx seats. my girl drives an 06 rsx, and the seats are nicer.

i wouldn't buy them.

i'd clear up any debt i have first, then buy different rsx seats.

well they do come in leather.

also the 7th gen civics have very flat seats.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

get it for ur stupid little civic. it should add ya 20 more hp because their RSX seats

Comment

Working...
                    X