Rant about my sister....!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant about my sister....!!!!!!

Dudes, my sister is driving me up the damn wall!!

Well, I've been going out with my girlfriend for more than a year now. When I first started going out with her, both my mom and my sister were bugged about it, because im the only son/brother, whatever...

but after our first anniversary, my mom became chill with us, my little sister though...

Today My girlfriend and I, her friend and their girlfriend were all supposed to like, double date to the beach. Belmont park, there are rides roller coasters, the beach arcade. its a great spot. Nothing more romantic than spending a summer afternoon at the beach right?

Well, now. Im not going. And im COMPLETELY PISSED about that!

My parents have this ridiculous rule, that when they say, my little 12 year old sister has to come along. How does that even make any sense? how is that even appropriate?!

My girlfriend and I are lucky enough just to see each other three twice a month! and when I see her, my little sister has to come???

thats not it, it probably wouldnt be a huge deal if my sister were a civilized human being. But no, she's not. I get the feeling that she can be keniving(sp?) between my girl and I. She SAYS she wants to come with us on dates, but when she DOES come she acts like SUCH A *****!!!!

She acts so damn rude, and so damn snotty, especially towards my girlfriend. I hate that. And my girl, I love her so, in the begining of our relationship, she was sweet, kind and caring. My sister just blows her off.

My girl is not rude to my sister at all, I wouldn't allow it. I know shes a freaking pain, but shes still my sister.

My girl only says hi, how are you. etc. Not like before when she tried to bond with her. And I can't blame her. My sister has an attitude like "Ew, why are you talking to me?"

and my parents get pissed at ME and my girl!!

"Danny, you have to understand that monica is only a little girl and dosent know any better"

Well, MOM then why does she have to tag along?

"Your girlfriend is the bigger girl, why can't she be mature and try to get along with her, instead of just saying 'hi'?"

Well MOM she's tried so much in the past, and you know how monica is, would YOU still try and build a relationship with her? I sure wouldn't!

I dont care if my sister is 12, her attitude is so rediculous. If she dosent like my girlfriend, simple, stay the hell home and dont deal with her.

she always asks to go, or if im talking to my girl on the phone "Oh let me say hi!"

but when we're all together, shes a completely different person. Its like she tries to make us miserable....

Goddamn it I hate...

ugh....
    /rant

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

oh wow

chill man

my lil sister used to be like that, until she met my 'friend' the hand

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

LOL, this sounds like some wacked out crazy teenage drama BS. Let me guess, you're probably about 17?

I think your parents are in the wrong though, they probably have her go with you because you're at the age when they're worried you're probably screwing girls... but seriously, you gotta let the kids make their own mistakes, its their life...

Anyways, what I'd do because I'm a sneeky bastard is say that I'm going to go hang out with friends, meet up with my girl and go chill out by ourselves.

But if you do that and get in trouble for whatever f'd up reason, don't blame it on me
      Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
      My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
        LOL, this sounds like some wacked out crazy teenage drama BS. Let me guess, you're probably about 17?

I think your parents are in the wrong though, they probably have her go with you because you're at the age when they're worried you're probably screwing girls... but seriously, you gotta let the kids make their own mistakes, its their life...

Anyways, what I'd do because I'm a sneeky bastard is say that I'm going to go hang out with friends, meet up with my girl and go chill out by ourselves.

But if you do that and get in trouble for whatever f'd up reason, don't blame it on me

ya dude, i am 17, i think my profile says that. lol

I really dodn't care if its typical teenaged drama, because to me, it dosent really seem that way. I just see it as a huge pain in my side.

I've never EVER been in a hurry to move out of my house.

but now, i cant wait untill im fucking 18. I want to get out, asap if this dosent change.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
          oh wow

chill man

hah. I'm not going to hit my sister.

thats funny though..

although sometimes i wish she were a brother, so when she pulls shit like this i can sock the shit out of him.

but i just have to deal with it because "She's just a little girl"

Comment

im with blizz

slap that bitch

Comment

dont tell your mom your goin out wiht your gf....just say your chilling at a buddies house and then that way your sis cant come. then voila! you have the day to your gf!
              ..[CB7][STAR]..
              MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                dont tell your mom your goin out wiht your gf....just say your chilling at a buddies house and then that way your sis cant come. then voila! you have the day to your gf!
                Repost. Its the best plan though.

I'm just saying I remember hearing crap like this daily when I was in high school from my friends, aka the typical teenage drama crap.

Don't be stupid and move out when you turn 18, make your parents pay for you to go to college off in some distant state
                Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
                My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
                  Repost. Its the best plan though.

I'm just saying I remember hearing crap like this daily when I was in high school from my friends, aka the typical teenage drama crap.

Don't be stupid and move out when you turn 18, make your parents pay for you to go to college off in some distant state
                  LOL Parents pay for college? Christ I wish.

Comment

Originally posted by stewie
                    You're the guy that has two lil kids right?

if so, congrats man. I love kids.

Givin me that advice, your a cool assed parent

Comment

Same shit different motherFUCKING day!

Comment

Sucks for you because my 12 year old sister wants nothing to do with me. Which is good, I guess.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                          Sucks for you because my 12 year old sister wants nothing to do with me. Which is good, I guess.

Lucky bastard

Comment

my lil sis is 15 but I'm a grown man that doesn't live at home so me and my lil sis have nothing to with my relationships plus she always like my girlfriends so I never experience any of those issues.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                              X2... my mom left one day, sister is a terror (and thinks she is a 13 yr old white gangsta )

one day i introduced her to my hand... as soon as she realised i was serious we have been really cool.

Sometimes you have to let the little sister know that until your 18 the "Big-brother-little-sibblings" rules still govern.... which are i am bigger than you!
                              Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Working...
                              X