My New Car Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My New Car Guys

A Certified Pre-Owned Audi A4 with the Ultra Sport Package...what ya guys think?

Audi A4

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Looks good.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

very nice!

still got the cord tho right?!
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        very nice!

still got the cord tho right?!
        nah I got in an accident about a month ago...I posted it here, some lady hit me

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

awwww yeah son!

i love audis.
          PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Yeah get rid of it . This is a sign just let the car go and besides youll have less attention dawn to yourself and youll get more and more females. They arent to fond of hondas nowadays.

Comment

I like audi.....why does that price look a little high to me I might have to swing by C springs to check it out
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Yeah get rid of it . This is a sign just let the car go and besides youll have less attention dawn to yourself and youll get more and more females. They arent to fond of hondas nowadays.

thats about fucking stupid
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                  I like audi.....why does that price look a little high to me I might have to swing by C springs to check it out

you know, i thought that was a little much too, but i dont know what to expect to pay for a car that nice so i was like meh. hell, im still in that stage of buying a honda for 400 dollars lol. i couldnt dream of spending 20k on a car yet haha

Comment

you know, i thought that was a little much too, but i dont know what to expect to pay for a car that nice so i was like meh. hell, im still in that stage of buying a honda for 400 dollars lol. i couldnt dream of spending 20k on a car yet haha
                    trust me youll get there soon once you get tired of fixing your over and over again. Its just less headaches and if you work long hours you wont have the strength to even pick up the check every week everytime you get paid let alone to lift a monkeywrench. About fucking stupid huh? heh its called being smart and spending your money wisely less money spent on a newer car than repairing it which will amount to the same amount eventually.

Comment

just bc it isnt worth the trouble to YOU to maintain an older car doesnt mean it isnt worth it to some.

argue that.

Comment

just bc it isnt worth the trouble to YOU to maintain an older car doesnt mean it isnt worth it to some.

argue that.
                        The question is, do you do it because you;

a.) are poor
                        b.) are cheap
                        c.) like fixing stuff that breaks

I used to like it. Then I realized its more fun to mod a car than it is to fix a car, especially if its the car you have to depend on everyday. Not saying my old CB let me down (only once) but there were a lot of things that needed replacing. In the end, unless you have lots of time and alternate forms of transportation, its just a pain and major inconvenience to have to continuously maintain an old car. I'd rather spend my time/money modding on a new(er) one that doesn't have existing issues.

EDIT: I'd say the OP made right move going with a CPO car. It should save him headaches down the line with repairs. Hopefully he'll have good luck with this one.

Comment

/\ all 3. plus honda's have sooooooooo much aftermarket support its crazy

Comment

/\ all 3. plus honda's have sooooooooo much aftermarket support its crazy
                            After market support doesn't really have anything to do with it

New(er) cars have plenty of support as well...assuming you get the right one.

Comment

it does for me

Comment

Working...
                              X