Work or Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work or Miami?

well today i was on my way to work a 3 hour bus ride since i still dont have enuff for insurence and i get a phone call saying that they dont need me today so i gota get off the bus half way there and wait anotha hour for the next one cuz da one dat was on its way broke down so i get home a few hours later tired and sweeting my balls off i shower once again and then chilled well i was pissed cuz i wost all dat time TOO NOT GET PAID FOR TODAY!

well long story short my mom has to go to miami tomorro and she was like you wanna come with me and your aunt and miss work? i was like hell ya and then i was like nah cuz they leaving at like 5 am and i need the money for the insurence so wat do you guys think? miss another day and about 50 buckz or go to miami for the day?? i kno its kinda late to be asking but fuck it i can all wayz sleep on the way there

if ya dont wanna go ill go..

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

hmm damn thats hard, work or miama, money or miama, ride the bus to get to work to get insurance so you wont have to take the bus anymore or miama, lol, hmm damn, depending if you can make up for the money, like cover someone elses shift to make up for the one you take off?,..if you can make up for it, i'd say go...but if you want to drive sooner, ive chosen money for my car over going places, because i know i can go another time.

^sold

Comment

business first, before pleasure.. miami ain't goin nowhere..

Comment

well turns out my boss called me and the shit dat i am doing hasnt come in yet the damn truck is delayed so i got anotha day off no matter i fix computers on the side and some guy called me today so i am fix his and prob make 3 times wat i would made at work n half da time life has a way of evening things out

Comment

So i guess no miami? Like casterx said miami isnt going anywhere

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Besides, it's too dam hot down here anyway.
              93 Accord Lx Coupe Auto
              191,000 miles and still rocking
              "There's nothing sweeter than my beater"

Comment

lol sounds to me u need a better job
                86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

^ thank you captin obvious lolz i applied at like 10 places last weekend and nuttin! damn you bush damn you!! lolz nah i dunno i just got bad luck wit jobz i all wayz apply at a bunch a places n neva get called every job i goten was through a connection or some shit

Comment

Working...
                  X