Something I want everyone to read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something I want everyone to read.

I just came back from the doctor's office a few mins. ago, where i was diagnosed with a tumor on my back.

now, the tumor is benign, its a lipomic tumor, so its not like i have my "time" or anything, thank God...

It just made me realize how scary it is to have a tumor, period. I freaked out when the doctor told me what it is. I had no idea what lipoma was.

so he referred me for back surgery, to have it removed.

Just thinking that it could have been cancerous, is an extremely scary thought.

I love you guys. CB7Tuner is like my second family. it has been for the past almost two years.

From everyone like typeG doctorcipher, rocknricer, deever, all the mikes. every one. I love this place. and every one should be happy with what they have, because I personally feel like I dodged a bullet, because it could have ended up like a cancerous tumor.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

i feel u man ive had my times at the docs to.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Wow, I am real glad it wasn't cancerous. Good luck with the surgery, and I pray the best for you.

Comment

good to hear that it's not the bad kind. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

WoW...good luck...
          1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
          -Nava

Comment

Must have been scary to here that you have a tumor. I feel for you and understand what was probably going through your mind at the time. Glad to hear your ok. Keep us posted bro.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Hey man good luck with the surgery, and yeah I agree with everyone else, at least it's not cancer.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

glad your ok my ex had a similar thing on her hip, kinda scary hearing the word tumor.
                FA1

Comment

Glad to hear it's not serious, Danny! I know how you feel about this site... Me too

Comment

wow bro that sucks

best of luck to you man hope it all goes good

Comment

call it a rebound of a hip hop devout, got my heat out, feel alright like it is Friday
                      night and pops says, “yo, let’s eat it out.” that’s what I be ‘bout. on the mic is where
                      I be now, indeed now. good for you and easy to chew, like a big bowl of puppy chow. see
                      how, I get up on the mike and I can excite. You may call it tripe, that’s just spite, I
                      know my shit’s tight. psych, it’s like, when I was just just a tyke on my trike and all
                      the big kids would flip lids on their bmx bikes. go take a hike, and don’t forget the
                      trail mix bitch. beats I know come from a casio, so call me chris. as in mc, envy, I be
                      on the top of the list. you try to diss I won’t resist, you’ll feel the kiss of my fist.
                      I never miss. You’re gonna need a first aid kit, remove your whack ass rhymes like it be
                      a cancerous cyst.

remove rhymes...cancer....removing cancer.....you're removing the cancer...

i dunno, just my .02

Comment

i didnt mean for this thread to recieve empathy/sympathy. although it is nice to get it, thanks fellas!

it is scary hearting the word tumor period.

but i made this as sort of an eye opener to others. Im not so good with typing out my feeling and such, but i just wish everyone to be thankful for their health, because worse things can happen.

word

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

did my reply make the situation any lighter?

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                            did my reply make the situation any lighter?
                            Im not quite sure I understood it fully bro, sorry I'd be delighted if you'd explain it

Comment

sucks
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X