i find my self a little........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i find my self a little........

i find my self a little bored lately. i don't know what to do.
    even with my cb7 i don't know what to do. i know it needs a big work of fixing the rust and changing the timing belt, but then again its not moddifing it.
    while fixing my white ex was fun. changed the gauge faces(nice diy too) put new cd player and other audio stuff. in other words it was fun.
    with the new car i don't even know what to dooooooo. it has an intake. clear bumper lights. hmmmmm thats it i guess. oh i put a progress rear sway bar(love it) hmmm nothing else

so basicly i am bored. don't know what to do next to the car.
    eventualy lowering will come just not right now. hmmmm its summer plenty of time and nothign to do on my car.
    where can i find a kN air filter for my intake????????
    other than that i don't have any new ideas.

what about you guys. have you found ur self in a similar situation. i
    i am so fucking bored that one day i was about to call deev and try to fix its h22 problem..... yeah i was that bored i know sooooooo bored i say....

whats up with you guy's cars. anythign new?????
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Yes I know that feeling, but lately its been just trying to keep her on the road buying parts to keep her running. When i was like that I used eBay and looked up ideas on there and here and various other sites. You could always put a strut bar on, fuel pump/filter/rail. You could clean your injectors, I am sure there are a lot of things to do. But the one I am planning on doing is making a hood scoop that I could adjust in the car manual for rain or things like that. Also I have been trying to think of a good spot for a ram intake on my car. Anyways there are my ideas use them at your own risk.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Drive it!

Take it to the track and get some 16.7 second time slips under your belt It'll cost you about $15 in gas to get to Atco and make a few passes, $13 to get in, and $3 to rent a helmet if you don't own one. So that's about $30 for a really fun night! I think I'm going to set the first Atco night for Friday, July 6th.

93twodoorLX knows where to find the K&N cone filters, I believe... he has one on his car now (the dryflow ones... easy to clean, no oiling)

I'm going to be calling about getting my current h22 head fixed while it's on the car... if that's too expensive, I'll be putting this new head on it. I'll definitely need some help in that case, if you want to lend a hand, Klevis!

Comment

i fell you man. i get bored with my car sometimes. i think about the oil seals i have to change before i can actually go for more parts for HP but doesnt mean i dont buy them.

right now i have my f22a6 IM sitting in the basement waiting to be cleaned. i just need to clean it. lol. also theres my struts thst need to be changed also. you just have to convince yourself to get out there and get it done. procratination is a cars worst enemy

Comment

i mean i don't have any problem on going out there and doing it. my only problem is that i don't know what to do to it. lol i have this urge to modify it and not fix whatever is wrong with it lol.

hey deev let me know man. i will gladly come aand help you out. i always wanted to do work on jdm h22.

Comment

ive found the best thing to do to your car is obsessively clean the hell out of it, spend an entire day, every inch every detail wash it wax it type G it even. then pass out and wake up in the morning and when u go to get in the car, youll get goosebumps and feel on top of the world.... i love cleaning my car.
            ]

Comment

i wish i could throw all my cars away and get a truck and jsut start running over shit.

actually im just fed up with this whole smogging bs.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i sometimes lack the motivation to work on my own car because i am constantly working on other peoples cars. when i do have free time i am all tired and just don't want to do anything.

i have a lot of shit to do my car but no motivation:shurg:
                Members Ride

Comment

um im gonna go change the oil in the bronco...

no need for a carjack...it's already lifted

Comment

i hear you guys. but lately i don't know. i did so much shit to the first car that you guys have no idea. no job was too big. lol deev knows about it. the body job on the car is crazy lmao. ohhh good old days.

Comment

i experienced the same thing recently.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I never get bored, just driving the car makes me proud that i get to own such a well crafted machine. Its 17 years old (90) and i still give "newer" cars a run. Even though there are more brilliant cars out there, i own Honda history and im making it something i want it to be.

Once i get to that point in my car where its "complete" then i shall be proud of my endeavor and accept any who dare get in my way, physical and mental.
                        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

i get that feeling a lot. then i remember i have thousands of dollars of shit that needs to go onto my car... but i find myself looking for other things. i have at least 2 on going projects, my trunk which is damn near finished, but now i want to redo because im unhappy with it now, and im working on a custom grill w/eyelids.

im really thinking about going into the garage right now and cleaning the interior (thanks to deev above), checking out my vss (instaleld a new one, now i have no speedo), buff out nastiness on my headlights, or the one im seriously considering... putting the tein ss coilovers i have sitting in the garage on my car.... arghhh i have the day off at its only 11am and i dont have work til noon tomorrow... so much shit i could do, but its also cold and im sore from ridin dirtbikes this last weekend.

Member Ride Facebook
                          XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                          SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                          For Sale Thread

Comment

talk about thread revival
                            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

haha.

i've got a headunit for my sonoma sitting on the floor next to me

but i'm too lazy to put it in

Comment

Working...
                              X