BEAT THIS MPG IN YOUR CB MUHAHAHAlol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEAT THIS MPG IN YOUR CB MUHAHAHAlol

lol i just ran my car outta gas today comming home from work, as i was going up the last hill she started sputtering then stopped, then right as i was pulling into the gas station she started dieing then she revved one last time abd bam she died lol at an astonishing.....................552miles hehe beat me

also yo gotta remember i have a dohc f20b sirt engine

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

ive had 553 miles to a tank.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

um i think i went 400 once

i need to change my fluids.
      www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

once i got 180 to the tank.
        ]

Comment

running H23 in a wagon stock p14 7000 miles on the oil and get 400+ to a tank
          Out in the driveway building something

Comment

450+ before the fuel light comes on, during this time of year. I should be able to get 550 or so, but that'd be running on fumes.
            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

i got around 500 before.

driving back, all highway miles from virginia to nj

love my cb7

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                450+ before the fuel light comes on, during this time of year. I should be able to get 550 or so, but that'd be running on fumes.
                lol thats exactly what i did lol she died just as i was going through the parking lot of the gas station lol i called my dad and told him to get a 2gal gas can just in case but lukily i made it home lol, from the point that the light came on and the time i ran outta gas it was a little over 60 miles lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

I walk

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    ive had 553 miles to a tank.
                    i dont believe you , dont you have an h22 lol

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

x2 for anyone who drives an h22 or any dohc vtec ...... I did road trip in my Si to N.M and got like 475 to the tank.... My h22 would never get those kind of numbers ( that's why I didn't take it)....... I also have a complete fuel system upgrade w/ adj fuel pressure regulator and management ... Just wanna know how to get over 550 myself ...

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

wow you guys suck hard core. when i had my accord i NEVER say above 200! and my teg only gets like 250. but at least the teg is only 13 gal. im jealous

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
                        My Member's Ride Page
                        The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

That's only about 33mpg... not unheard of for our cars. If I drove my car with a light foot, all highway, I could probably top that. I get roughly 30mpg with about 60/40 highway/city. That's with the H22.

Comment

ive gotten about 400(+ or - a couple of miles) to a tank. thats after i did my intake, changed the oil, cleaned out my IACV, added some type of oil additive. before all of that the last owner muct have sucked owning this car b/c i had about 330miles before i was on E.

Comment

I don't think I ever made it to 400 miles in one tank. I think the best I got before the fuel light came on is about 350-375 ALL highway.
                              now that I do mostly city type driving I get around 225-260 out of a tank of fuel.

Some days I love the H22 others I hate it
                              ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X