Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody got this rebuild your honda engine dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody got this rebuild your honda engine dvd?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rebui...spagenameZWDVW

hook me up if you got it

if not ill buy it and hook the world up..if we can gather a paypal donation..

knowledge is powa....honda powa!!

lol...

j/p...piracy is illegal or something

i would contribute to that. if it wasnt just me

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

look for it. It's already out on the internet. I've seen it and it doesn't help any more than your helms would, except for some visual parts.

Seeing something get done is COMPLETELY different from actually doing something. It won't give you an advantage if that's what you're thinking.

I know because I'm experienced.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

damn nice tits

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

it could be useful for people who don't quite know their way around an engine... Helms is definitely helpful, but seeing a part in full color on an actual engine, rather than a well drawn line diagram, are two different things. I'd like to see this as well.

Comment

best way to learn is to just take something apart and mess it up lol...

i learned how to rebuild engines from watching my friend rebuild his camaro's years ago... he could pull the pistons from the bottom though... but yeah best way to learn is hands on....
            if you ever swap your motor and have your old F. take it apart and see why it broke or how healthy it was... youll learn alot
            ]

Comment

you can also learn a lot of the engine's operating condition by just spark plugs and a vacuum guage.
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

so any word on where we could get this on the net??????????
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

As everyone mentioned BUY a manual....IF you really want to learn there are plenty of scrap motors laying around in junkyards. Go buy a Crappy D16 or something strip it down and put it back together. D16 out of a rex was one of the first motors I took apart. Its prob one of the easiest too.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

gonna get it

yo im gonna get this tonight... hit my PM up..send 4 bucks with paypal.. and i can burn you a copy for a small ''labor/resource" fee

Comment

Working...
                    X