Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, so Im making a web site, what do you guys think of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, so Im making a web site, what do you guys think of it?

http://www.angelfire.com/absolutemonarchy/index.html

its definately not done, but thats it so far... The only links that work is Home and The Monarchy.

check it out please, and leave some feedback... This is really my frist time...

THANKS!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

It's not too bad for your first site. I hate angelfire though.....way too many ads. I'm not sure about the thing in the top left corner....it seems out of place. Also, the top navigation could be changed, using images and text instead of just text would be good, then you add rollovers to the buttons.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

you need your own domain.

Comment

that logo you have.. is it a girl with a baseball cap or a penguin???...

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
          that logo you have.. is it a girl with a baseball cap or a penguin???...
          .... its a penguin....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

lmfao....a penguin?

Comment

lol @ "the counselor"

wtf?

Comment

The links are kinda boring, just being plain text and all. (Im not talking about the pages that are linked to) You should try graphic tabs on the top or side instead of text.
                To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

For the penguin. I love penguins, lol.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

aw guys no bashing the penguin, plz....

i came up with the name Monarchy like a year and a half ago. I've went through a lot of designs (a mimic Rolex design, replaced rolex with monarchy and kept the crown)

I really like penguins. my fav. animal. And I know there is a King Penguin. King, monarchy, get it??

any way, to really get the counselor thing, you'd have to see the website when its done...

Comment

for my point of view looks pretty cool, you have a simple color pallete and stuff but the adds kill your design dude get your own webhost and domain and you're all good

Comment

uh...king penguin? you mean emperor penguin? ...

anyway this absolute monarchy thing is kinda lame brohanski....

Comment

brohanski?
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

Broooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

hey guy thats a good start.... i recently jus did my own. i can help u if ud like u knw... if u'd like u can see da page i did. playashay.com i worked da hell outta photoshop n completed it in photoshop. lol but check it out. n did good for ur first site. spice it up a bit with some graphics or different fonts. love da penguin...
                              Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                              Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                              Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

Working...
                              X