R.I.P Lil' Whitie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P Lil' Whitie

well at this early hour i'm sorry to inform you cb7tuners that someone set my car on fire.

this morning i woke up to my landlord calling me and telling me my car is on fire and there was fire trucks on scene. aparently someone broke my window and set my interior of my car on fire. nothing was salavageable cept a few things in the trunk and the enginebay.

this car was given to me for free two years on October 1st 2005, the day before i met my first girlfriend. i have put a newer tranny and did quite a bit of work on her. she have been a good car and out lasted all of my other cars.

my lanlord just took pic of it so i will post it as soon as i get it. so one less cb7 on the streets. a 322,000 mile car that have been there for me.

anyone in the cleveland area looking for a 5-speed tranny? only have 80,000 miles and the f22 still runs strong, just a few leaks...

but life happens... now looking for a beater since i have no money right now. time to pull out my old bike and start pedeling lol....

EDIT: k for those who asked i finally got the dig camera out and took pics. so here she is...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...90793575&idx=0 hope the link works for you guys.

thanks for the comments it made me feel better
    Last edited by Lil' Whitie; 06-18-2007, 07:09 PM.
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

thats fucked up man hope u catch the assholes that did that

have bought from ::
    Frazzums, Ilikebigbutts

have sold to ::

Comment

Dam lil whitie i know you had mad love for that cb dude...spent time talking to her and everything....she treated you good for two years....which meant you treated her good....so pick up the peices keep your head up and soon enough you will find another...

btw who would do such a thing?

Damn i could just kill someone for that...so unfair.

And Wtbrhd......resize that sig homy....way too big....it will shirley be deleted.

Comment

Holy shit dude resize that pic and take a new one.

Thats sucks hope they find the turd that did that.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
        ----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

srry just seeing wat it would look like lol taken off

btw stupid question how do u resize it

have bought from ::
          Frazzums, Ilikebigbutts

have sold to ::

Comment

thanks for the support guys..

i just told my mom and she acually more worried than i am lol. but yeah i loved that car, now hopfully looking for another one wish a h22 one .

know any $500 h22 swapped cb's around that runs? lol

Comment

oh btw i do know i have some haters on that car. i moved here about a year on may 21st. and so far that car have been egged twice, broken in twice and at work someone did a hit and run. but the funny thing is where i live there is a ton of cb's here, more than i have seen anywhere else in on area. heck my neighbor who lives up the street is bustin a white 93 cb9 with a 5 speed sittin on ITR rims. and he only have 20,000 miles more than mine did.

Comment

Originally posted by WtbRHD
                srry just seeing wat it would look like lol taken off

btw stupid question how do u resize it

Photoshop or paint.

Comment

Damn buddy thats mreally messed up...I hope everything works out for the best..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

god damn!!!

that sucks like a cheap whore.

good luck on the new cb hunt...
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

$500? prolly without da h22 swap. its always one in the paper here. they go like crackheads in arkansas! keep ur head up tho.
                      Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by deevergote
                      Don't forget to cut holes in the box. Someone sent me a dead hooker one time, and that wasn't cool.
                      Bought From: AccordWarrior | CB7lx91 | DarkShadow707| Tn_Accords | H23CB7 | Jack_lee | Fatboy1185
                      Sold/Gave To: 90goldcoupe | CB7lx91 | Jas_r34 | F20accordturbo | BatmannamtaB

Comment

What goes around comes around 10x's harder

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

just found a cb a 91 5 speed for 600 when i showed up it was already sold. daym!

Comment

Of course it would happen in Cleveland....

What part do you live in?

I'm originally from the Heights

Cleveland Heights born and Raised...(216) represent, i guess?
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

It'll buff out...

I hope whoever did that gets caught doing something far worse and gets 20+ years! Hosers! Such a innocent CB...she even had cancer! Who would murder someone with cancer!
                              Originally posted by sweet91accord
                              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X