Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics From the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics From the Formula 1 Canadian Grand Prix (Montreal)

F1 weekend for me is equal to Christmas, and better than my birthday.

It kicks ass.

Circuit Gilles Villeneuve: 65 photos http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/gp07a/
    Thursday - Ferrari: 50 photos http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/gp07b/
    Circuit Gilles Villeneuve pratice session: 102 photos http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/gp07d/
    Saturday - Fiat, Alfa Romeo: 43 photos http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/gp07e/

Crescent Street - Honda Festival: 26 photos http://gallery.montrealracing.com/v/gp07c/

Some other pics:

Originally posted by soyabean

Cliffnotes: F1 > you

Comment

Comment

Cool man I went too!! I have some pics on my g/f moms phone so there not great, but I will be posting them. Crescent Ave was wicked! It was like Honda Ave!! Did you see that RWD Civic which had like 1200hp? I took a pic of just the turbo, it was HUGE. I didnt see the race live, I was there on the Saturday, also have some good pics of the BMW parking lot. Awesome that someone else on here was there to see that. Too bad there were no cb7's on Crescent, tons of Civics and Integras, but of course no Accords Gives me a project to have my car on display within the next 3 years!

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Nice! Looks like fun! Lots of hot (and some not so hot lol) girls too. Go Canada!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by djharmonix
            Took those shots friday afternoon with the EF-S 10-22mm.
            It's not my lens so i wasn't very used to it. I'm still pretty happy with the result.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I was in grandstand 22, close to the crash.

It was an amazing weekend to be in Mont, sweet cars, sweet girls, man are montreal girls hot.

for me the best moment was walking the track after and taking home a souvenir carbon fiber piece, and the Honda booth was equally amazing seeing the Asimo robot walk around and then after Honda giving out packets of seed, so smart.
                      Last edited by starchland; 06-12-2007, 01:02 AM.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

yeah doods, it's sick. i always spend as much time as i can downtown on that weekend. i went to the qualifications on saturday too, so i was in the sun from 8am, and spent 19 hours downtown. i got home at 5. spent the whole night bar hopping around and drinking in the streets. pretty much anything goes for those few days.= every year. yeah there were way hotter chicks that were just part of the general public. i'm rarely impressed with the models i see cause they're just dirty french skanks.

Comment

Originally posted by starchland
                          I was in grandstand 22, close to the crash.

It was an amazing weekend to be in Mont, sweet cars, sweet girls, man are montreal girls hot.
                          ha cool, me too i was in GS 22, section one, 2nd row. but i only went saturday.

and yes our women are fine.

and props to the people who took all these pics and spent the time setting up these nice shots. i was counting on people like that so i could look at all the shit i missed while i was busy getting hammered.
                          Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 06-12-2007, 01:11 AM.

Comment

yeah i missed the asimo, i really wanted to see the demo but i would have had to wait another hour and i had to get going.

Comment

yea ours in san jose is in like july or something.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X