R.I.P my CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P my CB7

well i had a wreck its f'd up ....front end damage ... so here is what happened there was a wreck on the side of the road so i slowed th the speed limit (45) and the car in fronrt of me slowed to see the thing then the light at the intersection turned yellow and she SLAMED on her brakes and i slamend into her .... and to top things off i got fired today AND this is the day after my graduation (i graduated sat) i'll get better pics later

link to myspace album (of the wreck) click
    Last edited by CrazyHondaOwnR; 06-11-2007, 04:17 PM.
    R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

My Rotor DIY
    I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

fuck

Comment

Damn thats sad all is not lost bro. Just take it through insurance tell them what happened. Im sure theyll understand shit like that happens people rubberkneck to be nosey and that show it happened. Just keep your head up and decide on what you wanna do with the car thats all peace. Next time be more careful with people like that if they are erratic motorists dont tailgate them especially in inclement weather.

Comment

yea but i only got liability so yea...... i think i'm going to do a part out .... anything except the dameged area will be up for sell
        Last edited by CrazyHondaOwnR; 06-11-2007, 01:10 AM.
        R.I.P. 6-10-07

(\__/)
        (O.o )
        (> < )

My Rotor DIY
        I'm not perfect i will make mistakes if i do just point it out to me

Comment

You can fix the car yourself trust me thats minor damage definitely gonna have to change the radiator,hood,headlights,hoodlatch and radiator support thats gonna run you to change everything lets see 100 brandnew headlights from ebay,hood 80 bucks new,latch 20 bucks radiator support 40 bucks,radiator 90

Comment

this is what you do...you find out where that bitch lives and when you confront her...just start strangling her.

at that moment she will fear for her life and that is when you'll have control. tell her to cancel the case to the insurance company or else...
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

noooooooooooo fuck man that's bad !!!!

Big 16g Turbo/H23 Head Swap/TSX Projectors

Comment

fuck yeah dude i hate when like it turns yellow and you know you cant make it without even flooring it so you give it gas and the person in front of you fucking nails the brakes like omg yellow lets STOP.

thas fucked up you cat do much about it dude i can get you all those parts for mad cheap and you can probably fix that car man im sure you can.
                ]

Comment

If the frame isn't bent, that's not a hard fix at all. Quite east to do, honestly. sparkle pretty much listed everything you'd need.

Comment

damn man that sucks so bad...

good luck with the rebuild/sale/part out whatever...

congrats on graduating tho! i got 2 more years in that hell hole.
                    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                    Disregard females, acquire currency
                    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Damn...

I'm sorry that happened to you bro. I know it's a pain to have to deal with that stuff all at once. I feel your pain. Be more careful and learn how to be more defensive while driving. This is the last thing you want to do after you put all your money into bulding your ride. It can always be worse and this ins't anything that can't be fixed. Good luck bro!

Comment

dood, if you decide to repair her and go with regular factory lights, i can get some from the pick and pull for like 10 bucks for the pair, all you gotta do is pay me back that 10 bucks and whatever it costs for shipping.

Comment

Blackhouse Them While It's Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tie it to a tree and push the car back!,, it'll fix that front!

u can do what i did, total out the car, take the money buy urself a new cb7, purchase the damaged car back from insurance and build that salavged title to a project car!
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
                            X