*update* on my car... finally..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtypeR
    Hold up its a conversion I didnt read the comments at first...now thats hella tight dude.
    atr you fool! its sarcasm they didnt really convert it homie
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
      atr you fool! its sarcasm they didnt really convert it homie
      OWNED!!
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

The oil squirters, and lubrication on the 3rd shaft were the cause of the issues with this tranny.

It was a completely new design, and they underestimated the need to add additional lubrication on the third shaft.

Since they have put the jets in as standard issue, the problems have not really reoccurred. It was just the first year or two of these trannies that had the issue.

There is a guy on V6P running around 280WHP through his stock 5 speed auto, and he has for quite awhile now, with not 1 single hiccup.

Now that they fixed the lubrication issue, regular maintenance is the only thing you should have to worry about.

The problem is over exaggerated after they fixed the issue. There WERE a lot of failures, but once they got the jets in there, it has not really been an issue.

The 4 speeds in the 1998-02 were a bad design.

The 5 speeds had a single design flaw.

Nice find on the car. That is about the only color I would want. Definitely the best one.
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

how do u know all this stuff owequitit, i dont know jack shit about any obd2 hondas.... except the 2000 si and a little bit about the rsex
          ]

Comment

Working...
          X