X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Hilton is OUT of JAIL

WHAT THE FUCK ???

she did 5 days...

SO what do you guys and gals think about this ???

is it ok?

or should she have completed her sentance of 3 measly weeks ?

there people in Jail that haven't even comited a crime and are wrong acused,but they are still in jail 6 months-2years just to be proved not guilty,or wait that long to get there cases appealed

(rants/ becuase Jose has to go to court today over some bullshit that was not his wrong duing)
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

I say she should be quarentined as she is a disease spreading whore.

Comment

she could be my whore anyday.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

thats all she is to me is a whore. sleeps with everyone she sees.

i think she should have served her sentence. if they were so afraid of her getting beat up in jail then put her in solitary. she would have been fine.

f%$# up court system....

Comment

Not that i really give a shit about this smut, but they were saying she was gonna be put in a special area...having her own cell and what not. Shows how the justice system works if your rich and famous. I think this is a bunch of b.s. to tell you the truth cuz no matter how much she fucks up, she'll still be getting money tossed at her as well as everything given to her.

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

bluntly put....the system revolves around Money
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

<Trump them music>
              money money moneyyyy...money!

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by LinX
                <Trump them music>
                money money moneyyyy...money!
                i love this music. lmao
                are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

maybe she "pleasured" the judge
                  RICE COOKA!!

Comment

Originally posted by 92DX

as much of a bag of whores as she is, she probaly did.

Comment

IT shows HOW MONEY can b a persons best friend. u got people in there for HARD time and time for shit they didnt DO and heres this lil pussy bitch to scared to stay in jail. AND HERE U GOT MARTHA STWART did more time than HILTON.

i hate how the court system gives CELEBS the ok to get away with things.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by 92DX
                        From what I heard/read the judge is the one who put her in the county jail. Apparently there is a jail that celeb's can go to that is basically a resort(costs like $10,000 I think) where they can go to do their time, but the judge told her she HAD to go to county and not anywhere else. The judge wanted her to be treated like anyone else who blew there probation. She was let out and got like 40 days of house arrest because her therapist said she had some sort of illness.

Ask me it's BS. If you put any other person in her situation they would have been put in the jail's hospital or sent(with a guard by their side 24hr/day) to some other hospital in handcuffs to be treated, then released back to jail. We have had inmates come from Monroe State with a guard to our hospital a couple of times and I have also spoken to the guard with the inmate and he said if it's not a medical issue and it's a mental issue they go to a lock down unit. They don't go home. Money does buy freedom in some cases.

EDIT: Here is a link to read some of the court papers. Long read
                        http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/e...n43007mot.html
                        Last edited by Father Time; 06-07-2007, 01:44 PM.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
                          Not that i really give a shit about this smut, but they were saying she was gonna be put in a special area...having her own cell and what not. Shows how the justice system works if your rich and famous. I think this is a bunch of b.s. to tell you the truth cuz no matter how much she fucks up, she'll still be getting money tossed at her as well as everything given to her.
                          your absoluetly right man. just goes to show you how flawed the system is when your poor and down on your luck and how generous and forgiving the system is when your rich & famous, that smut.
                          my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                          MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

yea this is total BS....just really shows you how money can get you anything...they should get a 2nd opinion from a 3rd party about her "illness"
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

she fucked her way out of prison
                              martha stewart was a g...she didher time..no com;ianing..and shes old as shit..paris knew shes a puss...would get raped her first day..fresh piece of slutty ass

its w.e tho./.i dont respect the judicial system at all..for reasons like this and other reasons...ill continue my fuck most of the police attitude

Comment

Working...
                              X