Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just banned a few people for 3 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just banned a few people for 3 days...

For flaming using the reputation system.

If you have a negative comment, please be respectful. I look over these comments about once a week, so you may get banned on Saturday for something you said on Monday.

The comments left via the reputation system are completely anonymous... so anyone who wants to say something rude is a complete coward for doing so. If you have a problem with someone, PM them so they know who you are.

3 members have been banned for 3 days. There were a few that were borderline, but I let those go.

In the future, it will be 1 week. A few of the members that were banned this time around left multiple comments for numerous people. I should ban one week for each comment... but I'm not that big of a jerk. If further abuse of this system persists, I WILL become that big of a jerk.

How do you use the rep system anyway? Something I always see but I can never figure it out.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

that sucks that we cannot see who left the comments, anyway that you can pm me the member who left a comment on mine?
      Last edited by blackcb7; 06-05-2007, 04:06 PM.
      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        How do you use the rep system anyway? Something I always see but I can never figure it out.
        x2....I have no idea how to use it also. Anyways, people are really that much of a pu**y that they have to diss someone thru a rep system?
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

I don't get directly involved... I'd rather just ban anyone that leaves rude comments

And Henry, check the Beginner Off Topic stickies... there's a thread that Ralphie just made in there that explains it.

Honestly, I don't like the system. People bugged me for it, so I activated it. My original intention was to just leave it for people to figure out on their own. "You wanted it, there it is... now figure it out!" It's just another crutch. Any day now I'm going to get a PM saying "97cb7sevtek scammed me out of $10,000... but his reputation was good!"

Comment

who is 97cb7sevtek? and why would you pay someone $10,000 over the internet?

anyways, yeah I hate people that use the rep system to talk trash anonymously.

Comment

He made that up....

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I dont use the Rep system very often.. If someone REALLY helped me out of a jam or provided some really good information that hasnt already been shared on here I will give them a +1 positive rep... If someone is flaming one of my threads or something like that I might give them a -1 negative rep... I have NOT left any rep's whether positve or negative that I would mind the person that I left them for seeing who I am... I always leave a comment explaining why I left what I did and I am not ashamed of anything that I have ever left...

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                You use the Rep system by clicking on the little scale in the bottom of a post that belongs to someone other then yourself... After clicking on the scale a little box will pop up with two options...

I approve
                I disapprove
                and a comment box

Then after you select the Approve or Disapprove and enter a comment if you choose too then just click on the Add to Reputation box to submit.. Later
                Last edited by MadSpleen85; 06-05-2007, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                  x2....I have no idea how to use it also. Anyways, people are really that much of a pu**y that they have to diss someone thru a rep system?

I showed you how to use it lol....

Thats why your cb made it into the write up...that screen shot was the one i used to show you how to use it......Dean your to fucking funny.

And goddam your cb is hawt!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=77689
                  ^^^ Explains it all.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                    I dont use the Rep system very often.. If someone REALLY helped me out of a jam or provided some really good information that hasnt already been shared on here I will give them a +1 positive rep... If someone is flaming one of my threads or something like that I might give them a -1 negative rep... I have NOT left any rep's whether positve or negative that I would mind the person that I left them for seeing who I am... I always leave a comment explaining why I left what I did and I am not ashamed of anything that I have ever left...

You use the Rep system by clicking on the little scale in the bottom of a post that belongs to someone other then yourself... After clicking on the scale a little box will pop up with two options...

I approve
                    I disapprove
                    and a comment box

Then after you select the Approve or Disapprove and enter a comment if you choose too then just click on the Add to Reputation box to submit.. Later

You use it more than anyone else!

I guess that shows how often it's used... Your comments are done the way they should be, though. To the point, explaining why... That's all it should be when it's negative.

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                      He made that up....
                      I know. It was a poor attempt at a smart assed comment.

Comment

OHHHH ok cause now I know someone left me two comments out of my three rep points lol.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

weird

Comment

Working...
                          X