No announcement yet.

New Car in the Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might get a newer Crown Victoria later on. Rear-wheel drive, 250 HP V8, 26 MPG, and muuuuucho room FTW!

Comment

im planning on either gettin a 95-96 targa nsx, s2000 or evo dunno yet leaning more twords the nsx muhahah lol ive always wanted one and now that i have a well paying job i can finally afford one and once i get one ill be building up the cb

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
        Whats with the s2000 craze i know there nice but shit j/k kinda, il be getting a 93 supra in the next 2 years
        b/c thats the ultimate honda you can get, well, excluding the NSX,TSX, TL-S
        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
          i'll be either getting an s2k, evo, or 350z.
          is it me or 350z are getting more mod-able now??? i thought you still had to spend 10g to 10whp(EXAGGERATING GUYS)
          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Working...
          X