Just bought a prelude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a prelude

ya im so happy right now i just picked up a 94 prelude with a h22a for $400 bucks and i may be getting 3 h22a that run with trannys in a few weeks so if anyones interested let me kno ill help out a cb7tuner
    visit www.fourgasm-motorsports.com
    For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

congrats! thats cheap
    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Pics Man We Need Pics
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

dude thats the cheapest lude ive ever heard of
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Did you check to make sure it wasn't made out of cardboard?
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

it must be fucked up

or you just hustled someone

Comment

the thing has crumpled fender and a broken headlight becuz he hit a deer with it but my friend has a set of projectors for it and a fender for it that he will give me if i help him install the new turbo on his civic which i was gonna do anyway but i will get pics up asap my sister needed the camera for her senior project so i let her use it
              For sale-Brand new stock f22a clutch and also have stock flywheel pm for details or prices

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                dude thats the cheapest lude ive ever heard of
                i got my '92 si for $400. and it runs, nothing's wrong with it except for the driver side suspension, which is almost fixed.

nice find on a 'lude with an h22a for $400. a blown h22a goes for like $400.

Comment

are you sure he hit a deer? and not the real owner as he stole the dudes car?

I mean even if it does have damage, $400 is kinda suspicious. hell, even my car with damage is blue booked at $735 and I could get more for it..

might wanna run the VINs and shit make sure nothing is stolen and that it's all legit. it's a great find but it sounds a little too good to be true.

Comment

another guy on here got a great condition prelude for $100, it needed a new head. good deals pop up sometimes.

Comment

i bought the car from a guy my grampa works with and has known for years so i trust that he didnt jack the car and im someone who somehow gets amazing deals on stuff i picked up my cb7 for a $100 and all it needed was a dizzy and a lil body work ill let you guys know about the 3 h22s i may be getting from the same guy i may keep one and pick up a cb7 coupe and throw it in there for a lil sleeper

Comment

Throw some Rotas on that bitch

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

so... you've got a prelude with one H22 in it already and then you're getting 3 more in the mail? dang must be nice to have a lot of money sitting around.

Comment

got mine for 100...

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
                            AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
                            AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
                            AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
                            nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Originally posted by 1993sE
                              got mine for 100...
                              Lucky!

Comment

Working...
                              X