No announcement yet.

for all those that know of my fear of blackhousing my hl's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id really like to get ahold of some 1pcs to take apart and do the whole blackhouse/yellow highbeam/amber turn signal thing, but i think ill stick to just blacking a pair of 2pcs for now

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i dnt like the way 1 pieces look with the corners ambered.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

The best appearance mod you can do IMO. its like night and day...(no pun intended)

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          The best appearance mod you can do IMO. its like night and day...(no pun intended)
          I must agree...

Hopefully mine will look that good. I plan on doing mine in 2 weeks from today.. I am planning on getting my springs on sometime next week, probably friday, and then my next day off, the next friday, blackhousing..

IMO some amber corners would really set your CB off, or at least two amber bulbs in the corner lights.. Later

Comment

well i have 2 amber bulbs..

and i have amber corners...

but i want my car to be different than the rest, and WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, lets face it. 85% of the cars on here have ambers.

i think ive seen 2 others with my corners...
            i might throw the ambers in there and take some pix tho, just to see what i think... but i sold em to my buddy im just waiting on payment.
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
              but i want my car to be different than the rest, and WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, lets face it. 85% of the cars on here have ambers.
              Aint that the truth. Only one car on here has one amber corner tho
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

im guessing thats yours? lol...

Comment

Working...
                X