justifiable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

justifiable?

ok my brother was at my girlfriends house last night hanging out with her little sister. his car was parked outside and my buddies thought it was be funny to wrap the car in saran (sp?) wrap and spray shaving cream all over the car while he was inside. now my buddies were the only ones who knew where he was because he hasnt told any of his own friends where this girl lives and they have a little more respect then that.

well this doesnt make me very happy because my friends have done something similar to my car a couple times(saran wrap, tin foil, shaving cream, toilet paper, etc). ive never done anything to any of their cars as retibution. so tonite be and my brother decided to egg one of their cars because it was the only one that we could get to and they were all at one of thems house so that one was impossible.

the thing is they kept trying to deny the whole thing even though my brother , my girlfriend, and her sister saw the car. and my brother threw something at their car and they kept driving. if it had been someone they probably would have stopped and yelled/kicked/screamed whatever.

as of right now, we're not done getting the revenge so to speak, im just wondering if what we're doing is justified. and if its relevant at all, im 20 and my brother is 16. and my brothers car is a completely bone stock 95 red civic, so theres probably 500 other civics in louisville.
    Last edited by mcdizzle; 05-27-2007, 08:52 PM.

My Members Ride Thread
    Originally posted by deevergote
    You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

I'd say get new friends that don't treat you or your property that way.......retribution is rarely justifiable or likely to turn out well in the long term. "return evil for evil to no one"........good luck
    1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

yea i dont think i have had a single friend who did that stuff to me. i mean yea, we threw tatortots at our cars during highschool but no eggings.

we kinda always pulled knives on each other and chased each other around with baseball bats.
      -wed3k
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

this also happened in a more "rizty" neighborhood as well. where these people really dont mess around and if it had been someone else they would have easily called the cops. if my brother had called me before they started to wash and remove the stuff i would have had him take pictures and call the cops, but i had a softball game out of town which is more then likely why they didnt try to get my car.

it just gets me that there was absolutely no reason behind what they did. when we talked to them they kept asking us questions like "so how tight did they wrap the saran wrap" and just kept denying it over and over again. needless to say i brought a paintball gun with me but didnt use it on any car and wont. but when one of them came out to my car he saw it and was like "whoa, saran wrap and shaving cream arent as bad as paintballs" thus giving himself away. he also called his parents and had them move their car infront of his in the driveway so i couldnt have a clear shot at it if i had intended upon actually hitting it.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Take a big ass chain and tie their axles to a telephone pole.

I dont give a shit if my friends did it as a joke, I go back for total revenge.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
            Take a big ass chain and tie their axles to a telephone pole.

I dont give a shit if my friends did it as a joke, I go back for total revenge.

x2

fuck there shit up see how they like it put sand in there oil filler put a big ass chain on there axle and then beat the fuck out of them and tell them not to fuck with you ever again

but I may not be the best person to take advice from about this I am taking court ordered anger management

Comment

if you do something back, thats like kinda sinkin down to their level. im not sayin you are (i probably woulda done the same thing), im just sayin that if you guys keep goin, it could escalate into something worse. just my opinion tho.

plus: eggs can actually damage a car pretty bad. my buddies car got a few nice scratches in the paint and even a nice dent from some kids eggin it.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                if you do something back, thats like kinda sinkin down to their level. im not sayin you are (i probably woulda done the same thing), im just sayin that if you guys keep goin, it could escalate into something worse. just my opinion tho.

plus: eggs can actually damage a car pretty bad. my buddies car got a few nice scratches in the paint and even a nice dent from some kids eggin it.
                i didnt actually throw them at the car other then the one i underhand tossed onto the roof. the other 3 i actually broke and just like the yolk and white kinda ooze out.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
                  ok my brother was at my girlfriends house last night hanging out with her little sister. his car was parked outside and my buddies thought it was be funny to wrap the car in saran (sp?) wrap and spray shaving cream all over the car while he was inside. now my buddies were the only ones who knew where he was because he hasnt told any of his own friends where this girl lives and they have a little more respect then that.

well this doesnt make me very happy because my friends have done something similar to my car a couple times(saran wrap, tin foil, shaving cream, toilet paper, etc). ive never done anything to any of their cars as retibution. so tonite be and my brother decided to egg one of their cars because it was the only one that we could get to and they were all at one of thems house so that one was impossible.

the thing is they kept trying to deny the whole thing even though my brother clearly saw theyre car, my girlfriend, her sister saw the car. and my brother threw something at their car and they kept driving. if it had been someone they probably would have stopped and yelled/kicked/screamed whatever.

as of right now, we're not done getting the revenge so to speak, im just wondering if what we're doing is justified. and if its relevant at all, im 20 and my brother is 16. and my brothers car is a completely bone stock 95 red civic, so theres probably 500 other civics in louisville.
                  IDK dude, saran wrap and shaving cream is harmless as shit. Just annoying. Egg's can actually hurt a cars paint. I say you got over zelous and took it a step too far.

EDIT: reading owns me, regardless of how careful you are, you buddies are going to see it as a harmful attack. I still think you just bit off more then you wanted. Just apologize and call a truse.(sp?)
                  Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

why was ur girl with ur buddies and not u lol and why would ur girl help do that to ur brothers car... somethin tells me this girl aint urs..

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                      why was ur girl with ur buddies and not u lol and why would ur girl help do that to ur brothers car... somethin tells me this girl aint urs..

yeah your bud/s is sticking his egg roll in her fried rice

mmm fried rice

damn I got the munchies :P

Comment

As Bun-B says "Retaliation is a must" I would recommend a small bomb

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

"Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy"

Just blow up their parents cars....im sure that will bring it to an end.

Comment

Just whack off on their door handles. (I had a friend do that once... not to my car, thankfully!)

Comment

Originally posted by r0gergcm
                              when did i ever say my girlfriend was with them? my brother was at my girlfriends house because he's talking to her sister and my girlfriend was the one that spotted them doing it to his car from her room.
                              Last edited by mcdizzle; 05-27-2007, 11:07 AM.

My Members Ride Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X