Vidjo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vidjo!

Last night i met up with the cb7 crew at steak n shake. It seems like the car scene hear is getting HUGE. on wednesday and saturday night, every light you will hear or see cars revving.

last night i left my keys in this kids car with a CB7 that went racing and he left! So i was stuck and Pandaccord was gonna have to give me a ride home, well these kids show up, one with a civic coupe, and another cb7 owner.

they told me they could hotwire my car just so i didnt have to leave it thier, and iml ike what about the steering column lock and hes like, i can undo it without breaking it. imi like sure try (i didnt think he could)

thats when i saw the cb7 with the yellow fogs fly by and me and pandaccord jump in the ride and chase after him, 5 minutes later they are no where to be seen and my keys are gone!

so i pull in and what do i see, the kids able to start my car! WTF? 5 minutes damn.

everythign works too. lights and everything, so i was like well if your gonna steal it, at least take it for a spin. and he was like ok and took it around.

He comes back and were sitting thier, and this other kid with the hatch goes

"theres your boy" and the Cb with the yellow fogs flies by again and im like SHIT! and hes like "what are you waiting for those are stock F's you got the H22 man, you said yourself yuou couldnt catch them last time,"

"nows your chance"

so me pandaccord the kid with the CB7 and the Kid with the coupe jump in our rides and peel out after them

im hauling ass about 100 and im like damn still no where in sight, when the other kid with the cb flies past me like CMON DUDE!

so we haul ass going 130 and FINALLY i see them up ahead and i come up on thier asses and im in the middle of 8 Cb7's!! all of a sudden we pull over into the gas station... i was able to snap one pic but not of all of them.

WOOT!

http://media.putfile.com/Orlando-Cb7-bitches
    ]

,DANM I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD SHIT.
    I KNOW I SHOULD OF WENT.
    WAY TO PUT CB7 ON THE MAP BOYS

O-TOWN STAND UP

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

damn dave what with you lockin or losing your keys thats crazy ey call me ill tell you was up wit my car

my members ride thread

Comment

tite man!
        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
        Disregard females, acquire currency
        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

wtf racing a ranger LMFAO

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            last night i left my keys in this kids car with a CB7 that went racing and he left! So i was stuck and Pandaccord was gonna have to give me a ride home, well these kids show up, one with a civic coupe, and another cb7 owner.

they told me they could hotwire my car just so i didnt have to leave it thier, and iml ike what about the steering column lock and hes like, i can undo it without breaking it. imi like sure try (i didnt think he could)

http://media.putfile.com/Orlando-Cb7-bitches
            I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS SHIT.JUST FOUND OUT THAT
            THE KID THAT HOT WIRED YOUR CAR IS MY BOY ALAIN ALSO KNOWN AS MY PERSONEL MECHANIC
            HE DID ALL MY WORK ON MY COUPE (5 SPD SWAP AND ECT.. )
            DANM ,IS ORLANDO GETTING SMALL ,THAT'S SOME FAWK UP SHIT . HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THE WHOLE STORY ,HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT I KNEW YOU FAWKERS

Comment

Damn dave I swear I gotta make a guest appearence...i cant have all of this going on and the Mayor isnt there...lol.
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL
                I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS SHIT.JUST FOUND OUT THAT
                THE KID THAT HOT WIRED YOUR CAR IS MY BOY ALAIN ALSO KNOWN AS MY PERSONEL MECHANIC
                HE DID ALL MY WORK ON MY COUPE (5 SPD SWAP AND ECT.. )
                DANM ,IS ORLANDO GETTING SMALL ,THAT'S SOME FAWK UP SHIT . HE CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THE WHOLE STORY ,HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT I KNEW YOU FAWKERS

Ahhhhh thats some funny ass shit pimp.
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  Ahhhhh thats some funny ass shit pimp.
                  I KNOW RIGHT

Comment

yay for street racing.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dave you are one crazy dude The mayor needs to keep your ass in check
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                        wtf racing a ranger LMFAO
                        x2 rofl

good video but a ranger?...lol

Comment

damn how come i never get a call? i might come down to o-town sometime =). Put another cb on the map down there.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                          X