Oh snap the queen is here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap the queen is here....

LOL... well my daughter was born on Tuesday May 22nd of 2007. She was 7lbs 10oz, and 18 1/2 inches. She is a healthy and cranky lil bugger but I love her, now if only my other daughter would care for her...

"click the picture for members thread"

congrats bro...one more gemini in the world isnt a bad thing Your older daughter will get use to her being around, dont worry.
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

congrats man!

reminds me of when i was born. my older sister folded her arms and said "and where do you 2 think he's gonna live?"

lawl
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
        congrats bro...one more gemini in the world isnt a bad thing Your older daughter will get use to her being around, dont worry.
        Damn Dean only you would say something that would have to do with gemini...LOL. Thanks man

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        congrats man!

reminds me of when i was born. my older sister folded her arms and said "and where do you 2 think he's gonna live?"

lawl
        Thanks bro... My daughter was like "esta fea" mexican for she is ugly...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
          oh noes! haha
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

hey congrats phil i didnt know you were having a baby thats tight man i know one day ill have a kid so when that day comes ill make a thread about it to haha

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by PaQ_16
              Damn Dean only you would say something that would have to do with gemini...LOL. Thanks man

You know it Phil , I guess i'm a proud gemini. But you daughter is hilarious. She see all the attention going to the baby so she is pissed.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                hey congrats phil i didnt know you were having a baby thats tight man i know one day ill have a kid so when that day comes ill make a thread about it to haha
                I thought I had told ya David guess not... But yeah its a awesome feeling especially when they start getting holder and tell you I love you

Originally posted by Gemini
                You know it Phil , I guess i'm a proud gemini. But you daughter is hilarious. She see all the attention going to the baby so she is pissed.
                Dean... I just realized my daughter is a Gemini..LOL. But yeah my daughter is learning to love her. Because we have her help us with stuff to do for the baby. Plus she has been giving her little kiss every now and then.

Comment

congrats man! try to pass some CB7 love down to the next generation.
                  Originally posted by deevergote.
                  And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Life. . .

She came here healthy did not lose her mom at birth has a real head of the house to father her and her sibling. And you have lived to enjoy it and made it that far I gotta tell ya CONGRATULATION B.

Comment

Working...
                    X