pix from my shotgun competition! skeet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pix from my shotgun competition! skeet!

lol, had another competition today. got up at 4, on the road by 4 30, got to the range where the shoot was held at 9 30. shot from 10 till 2. awards. then left at around 2 45. dont remember when i got home, but im tired as hell. well, heres some pics!

Shooter: Landon White (turbomaxx as most of you know me)
    Shotgun: Beretta Onyx 686 (2000 $ gun, but not for a sponsored shooter!)
    Shell: Federal Paper (EXPENSIVE, top of the line shells, but again, not for a sponsored shooter! lol)
    Choke tubes: Beretta extended Skeet top and bottom (all of my choketubes combined were about 300 bucks since i got the Beretta extended ones.)

PICS:
    some warm up:

And when it counts:

/\ half a second later i DUSTED that bird! i mean, it turned into a cloud of dust. DAMN i love being good at what i do haha!
    overall, my team got 4th. we could have won it, but one of our guys got braces, said his mouth hurt and just never showed up. (even tho i have a bad back and i can still do it. ) then the girl on our team just never showed up, so it was just me, 1 other guy, and some kids from another team that were substitutes for their ream, so they decided to help out. the scores were:

1st- 288
    2nd- 288
    3rd-286
    4th (us)- 285

so close!!!!
    so what you guys think?
    Last edited by turbomaxx; 05-19-2007, 09:58 PM.
    "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
    "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
    Disregard females, acquire currency
    BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

good shit bro....I'm a aspiring shooter also...but I'm into handguns
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

haha, yeah i like handguns too, but i dont compete with them.

SIG SAUER FTW! lol. i dunno, shotguns just come naturally to me. i can shoot a sporting clays range for the first time, and still give the home crowd a run for their money. it just comes from hours and hours of shooting, and having good equipment.
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Pfft. You need one of these;

Comment

i have this:

is that good enough lol!

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun man. I don't know much about guns, but I would like to try that sometime.

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

wtf are you shooting at, random birds?
              looks fun

Comment

those buildings at the ends of the course have machines that throw small orange discs. they r clay so they break when we shoot them.

Comment

my best buddy got like 48/50 birds one time. now he doesnt do it anymore because he found out his dad wasnt his dad. pretty much disowned the person who helped raised him
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

/\thats no good...

Comment

I've gone to church with this guy who's my age (21) who competes internationally and has done so for about 4 years now. He's sponsored by Benelli and a local gun-store, Champion Firearms, where he works. He was ranked as the second best in his age group in the nation 4 years ago and that's when he started getting invitations to go to Saudi Arabia for big competitions there. Right now he's at Texas A&M and shooting for their team now so that's taking up most of his time. The guys lives for sporting clays.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                      X