Boost Mobile Commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boost Mobile Commercial

So I'm sitting here watching TV and this damn Boost Mobile commercial keeps coming on. For those of you who haven't seen this commercial, it's a bunch of old people around some riced out cars that are talking in some fucked up street lingo. This shit freaks me out. Anybody else seen it?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was suping up my whip wit NI-trious.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
      BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i was suping up my whip wit NI-trious.
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

lol my dad loves that one
        86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

shits is strange any one ever hear of the company before ?? it seems like its gonna last like a month in disapper lolz there like slgan is Where You At? lolz would you reallly buy a phone from them?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay187
            shits is strange any one ever hear of the company before ?? it seems like its gonna last like a month in disapper lolz there like slgan is Where You At? lolz would you reallly buy a phone from them?
            Well I did a little reaserch on them Turns out they are a Nextel company. It looks like gear all of their phones/services towards young people. Odd thing is.....I added up some of there rates etc. and they are more expensive than nextel. Go figure. I have Nextel time.....and I won't be changing to Boost Mobile anytime soon.
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Well, its Nextel for the young that can not pass a credit check or who do not want to pay a big deposit, the rates are not the best, but comparable to all the other pre-paid companys out there...

And the nice thing is you can use Direct Connect for like 1.00 a day or something like that, so if you have alot of friends that have it, then it works out great.

As far as the comercials go, i think they are pretty lame, boost mobiles attitude is, that they will attract a young audience by having surfers, pro skaters and alike doing their ads, when i worked for boost mobile, we had to answer the phone using hip lingo, not too hip, but atleast throw in a dude once in a while.

Jesse

Comment

there is the one bad ass crx on there from the mtv show true life. its like the second car you can see in the distance. other than that the rest of cars are shit. the comercial is funny thought
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by Ensjesse
                  Well, its Nextel for the young that can not pass a credit check or who do not want to pay a big deposit, the rates are not the best, but comparable to all the other pre-paid companys out there...

And the nice thing is you can use Direct Connect for like 1.00 a day or something like that, so if you have alot of friends that have it, then it works out great.

As far as the comercials go, i think they are pretty lame, boost mobiles attitude is, that they will attract a young audience by having surfers, pro skaters and alike doing their ads, when i worked for boost mobile, we had to answer the phone using hip lingo, not too hip, but atleast throw in a dude once in a while.

Jesse

LMFAO!!!!!!!! ahahaha dats gangster as fuck they told you to talk "HIP" lolz i had no clue they where from next tel i have att right now but there switching to cingular and it sucks some times my phone says att and some times cingular lolz it dosent kno what it is and it gets a crappy connection now so as soon as my 2 yearz is done i am going to next tel

Comment

Originally posted by Jay187
                    LMFAO!!!!!!!! ahahaha dats gangster as fuck they told you to talk "HIP" lolz i had no clue they where from next tel i have att right now but there switching to cingular and it sucks some times my phone says att and some times cingular lolz it dosent kno what it is and it gets a crappy connection now so as soon as my 2 yearz is done i am going to next tel
                    Yea, I kinda thing it's a bad marketing scheme. You'll love nextel man, it's awesome...especially if you have lots of friends with nextel.
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

That commercial is cool. i see greg's drag racing CRX in the background, from MTV True Life: Im a Street Racer.
                      R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Working...
                      X