X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motorsportsdirect.com and SPC camber kit

WEB :motorsportsdirect.com
    Ebay ID :motorsportsdirect

so i was in search for some ball joint camber kits for my CB and found out that there were 2 ball joint types that SPC made for the 90-97 accords SPC part #67145 and #67340. and so i asked the seller of the difference.

ME:

what is the difference of this item SPC part#67145 and the #67340? do you have the #67340 in stock?

motorsportsdirect:

yes we have it instock. one is a ball joint the other is a bolt.

ME:

as stated,my question was.. the difference between SPC part #67145 and #67340. did my own research and you obviously don't know what you're selling. thanks, but i'll just take my business elsewhere..

motorsportsdirect:

cool we didn't want your business anyways..

oops they were both ball joints my bad... one is for a major camber issue and the other isn't..

its good to do your own research..
    you learn more A.H.

ME:

WOW! i'm surprised to have recieved such an arrogant reply from a fairly small business such as yours. customer service at it's best. yeah, it SUCKs to know what you thought was right and was actually wrong.. get over it, no big deal as you didn't wan't my business.. right!? DH

..wiating for a reply and forwarded to all available email addrs of motorsportsdirect.

also, motorsportsdirect is selling the camber kit i needed for $160 shipped. i got it direct from SPC'c website for $124.88 shipped
    http://www.spcperformance.com/PROD_D...0%288%29&cmd3=

end rant..
    Last edited by casterX; 05-18-2007, 03:03 AM.

LOL

Thats cheaper than I got mine for

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

hey i have some ingalls for sale...brand new never used..130 ill meet you part # 35594
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
        LOL

Thats cheaper than I got mine for
        was surprised with the price myself.. i'll be checking out your DIY when i get it. so, any problems since you got your's installed? how long has it been?

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
        hey i have some ingalls for sale...brand new never used..130 ill meet you part # 35594
        had i known before hand.. just ordered and it's in the mail already.. sorry, but thanks aaron..

Comment

It amazes me how people can sell stuff and be so rude... It's not like their products aren't available elsewhere!

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            was surprised with the price myself.. i'll be checking out your DIY when i get it. so, any problems since you got your's installed? how long has it been?
            No problems whatsoever. It's been a year and many miles. I'm on a sport drop though. Anything over 2 inches could be another story

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              It amazes me how people can sell stuff and be so rude... It's not like their products aren't available elsewhere!

X2

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
              No problems whatsoever. It's been a year and many miles. I'm on a sport drop though. Anything over 2 inches could be another story

i'm deffinately dropped by more than 2, we shall see.. 17 tires aren't cheap at that can't wait to get these balls on.. thanks kane!

Comment

Anthony@motorsportsdirect.com :

thank you for your email i will look into this for you.
                in the meantime can i help you with anything?

------------------

yea.. too late.. i've taken my business elsewhere..

as for SPC's website.. i got the package and i only see 1balljoint! turns out it was $124.88 each! called SPC this morning and atleast i can return it. i'll be tryin out my luck again from another vendor on Ebay..

Comment

sometimes you have to work with people...you just cant threaten you'll take your service else where...its like where i work...i can rebuild this cylinder head for XXX amount of price or you can pay XXX somewhere else and go this many miles away.

sometimes you dont have a choice so just remember, choose your battles.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                    sometimes you have to work with people...you just cant threaten you'll take your service else where...its like where i work...i can rebuild this cylinder head for XXX amount of price or you can pay XXX somewhere else and go this many miles away.

sometimes you dont have a choice so just remember, choose your battles.

read up.. guess you misunderstood.. i know what you mean and i know where i stand. i was the buyer and i did not threaten.. i just took my money elsewhere.. where the seller knows what he was selling..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
                      read up.. guess you misunderstood.. i know what you mean and i know where i stand. i was the buyer and i did not threaten.. i just took my money elsewhere.. where the seller knows what he was selling..
                      i did read and i did understand and look what happened...you paid 125 for half the product you wanted.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        i did read and i did understand and look what happened...you paid 125 for half the product you wanted.

yup.. my bad.. i didn't ask.. i assumed..

motorsportsdirect = (does NOT know what they are selling)

SPCwebsite = $125/each shipped (what i got and will be returned/great customer service and deffinately knows what they are selling. they made it.)

found another vendor:
                        Import Auto Performance = $160/pair shipped (knowledgeable enough to have the right answers to my questions.. where i'm taking my money)
                        Last edited by casterX; 05-30-2007, 02:51 AM.

Comment

i still have my ingalls for sale for 130..
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                          X