Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PICS! The local CB7 scene just Exploded!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote
    I wonder what it would take to put an s2k cluster in a cb... I don't think I know that many curse words!
    Enough lol. Some dude on HT wrote out the pinouts for the ap1 cluster. As for the ap2 it has some other functions that wont be useable as i have heard or recall.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
      must be pretty sad there if 6 cars is "exploding"..
      It's orlando Bro and No it's not sad over here,that's just a new crew he happens to come across .

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

If those are 6 new guys, I say that's a pretty good explosion... get them on here!

Face it, we drive old family cars. ANY quality following is worthwhile!

Comment

If those are 6 new guys, I say that's a pretty good explosion... get them on here!

Face it, we drive old family cars. ANY quality following is worthwhile!
          that's what i'm talking about,Dave (RockNRicer) already told them about the site,and i'm sure they're already lurking around .
          i think if ORLANDO get together we can put 25 CBs in one spot .

Comment

must be nice, im all alone... theres a few other cb7 drivers out here, but the majority of them dont even like their cars and the ones that have nething 1/2 decent done (which is usually lowered/rims maybe a system) are douche bags and wouldnt come to cb7tuner if i paid them. ive tried to get a local club started out here, but everyone here is obsessed with 240s and drifting, or srt-4s and dragging. there is a pretty strong civic/crx crowd but still, no fn cb7s, i did find on guy on here that lives like 2 miles from me, but he doesnt come on ne more.

Member Ride Facebook
            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
            For Sale Thread

Comment

Dave you bastard why didnt you call me and mr. phill to come out and chil..
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                my bad dude i was at a resteraunt tossing my phone bitching at my roomates because i had the only working phone and they wanted to use it and i tossed it and it and said that and at that exact second it landed in my cup of water and i turned it on the next day all my phone numbers were gone...
                ]

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                  i know,exactly what i told him,but next wednesday we'll pay them a visit

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                    must be nice, im all alone... theres a few other cb7 drivers out here, but the majority of them dont even like their cars and the ones that have nething 1/2 decent done (which is usually lowered/rims maybe a system) are douche bags and wouldnt come to cb7tuner if i paid them. ive tried to get a local club started out here, but everyone here is obsessed with 240s and drifting, or srt-4s and dragging. there is a pretty strong civic/crx crowd but still, no fn cb7s, i did find on guy on here that lives like 2 miles from me, but he doesnt come on ne more.
                    Welcome to my world. Dude...I am TOTALLY feeling that. I live in a college town and like everyother kid drives a CB, and the 2 or 3 tuned CBs ive seen were douchebag jerk offs who wanted to rev or race me. Kinda like Omar(aww_shiet)..He tried pulling up to a guy to give him the and the dude only showed him The Finger and blew past him

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      Welcome to my world. Dude...I am TOTALLY feeling that. I live in a college town and like everyother kid drives a CB, and the 2 or 3 tuned CBs ive seen were douchebag jerk offs who wanted to rev or race me. Kinda like Omar(aww_shiet)..He tried pulling up to a guy to give him the and the dude only showed him The Finger and blew past him
                      thats how it was when i was living in provo a kid driving a white 92-93 coupe was driving ahead of me one lane over and i wanted to give him a cause his cb was nice and when i finally caught up to him we wer stopped at a light and i gave him a but i guess he thought i wanted to race by dooing that cause he started revving at me lol and when the light turned green he took off so i just ripped on it and flew past him lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Least the dude acknowledged your friendliness. He may have wanted to race, but i guess revving is just about as bad as giving you the finger, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

It is great to see a lot of local interest.

Keep it safe, and sane.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                          X