who else is graduating college???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who else is graduating college???

so it is that time of the year when many people graduate from college and move on to the real life. Im sitting here and waiting for my graduation which will take place this saturday and was wondering who else is graduating from college, from where and what are your plans for the future? Also, feel free to reminisce on your college experience.

Ill be graduating from Penn State University with a bachelors degree in Telecommunication. After graduation ill be flying to Poland for two months (june 20th - August 20th) to see my family (its been 5 years) and attend two weddings. When i return I will continue my job search and hopefully work doing some kind of tv production. My college experience has been great. Made many great friends, had many great times, and gained valuable experiences working at the local tv station. I definetally plan on returning to the area every so often for a football game and to see old friends.
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

That's good stuff you got there man. Going home to the family is the best.. Congrats on your graduation. I still have 2 years to go. I started teh Pharmacy Tech program this semester and will take 2 more years to complete everything.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

thanx f22cblx. good luck with the pharmacy tech program. my friend is doing the same thing at University of Sciences in Philly but she is taking it a bit further and has another two years left, total of 6. you should be making some nice $$$ in the future.
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I got two years starting this summer..I do regret screwing it up back from 2002-03 I could've gotten my Assoc. in 04 but eh I goofed off.

Get my Assoc. in two years get a steady and better paying job than Target re-locate and go for my Bachelors.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

good stuff man

i'll be lookin to graduate this August with a BA in Applied Sociology

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Baller congrats. I got my ASA in automotive and furthering my education up here in IL.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

College life is best man... Your gonna miss it. I graduated last May and I kinda wish i could do school all over again cause i had too much fun even though now im workin and im makin pretty good money

Congrats tho

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
                College life is best man... Your gonna miss it. I graduated last May and I kinda wish i could do school all over again cause i had too much fun even though now im workin and im makin pretty good money

Congrats tho
                same here

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

eh i should have been graduating by now but i fucked up for along time in CCP lol. one year left. hopefully i am done with shit.
                  but yeah two of my friends are graduating from temple and drexel. they already got jobs since they wer working as interns in two companies. lucky bastards.
                  are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Graduated last weekend with my BS in Chemical Engineering. Got a job lined up but I'm already looking into grad school to get a masters in Biotech/Biomed/Bioengineering or something along those lines.

The real world scares me.

Comment

i didnt graduate but i passed thiss semester! your polish me too!

anyways good job man that takes alot of work.
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        ...The real world scares me.
                        talk about it man, i honestly dont know where i would start without a degree in something... i mean i dunno all i see is my friends graduating from college and they get job offers and positions and thats thier career, if i had to just like go out and find a job i dont even know where i would start.... i mean i love cars, thats about it but i dont want to be a mechanic... other than that i dont really like much.... so college justs lays it out for you.
                        ]

Comment

me! after 6 years im done! i just have to finish my thesis by june 29th

Comment

Working...
                          X