No announcement yet.

First Post Since Its Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank god i was wondering what happened to this site...i went to honda tech and asked if anyone knew what happened and all i got was a bunch of a$$h0le replys...cb7tuner forever!

Comment

good to see the site back up, i really oculd of used the DYI on how to take the front bumper off lol.

I got plenty of new mod pics to post

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I was going throught withdrawl, this site is addictive
        U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Yeah, im glad nothing was lost. Man, i never relized how much i liked this site untill it was gone.

Comment

i was scared, without these guys.. im stuck in the dark with.. honda-tech..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

man, i love this site and glad its back. glad to see u got a better server now too

Comment

Thank goodness cb7tuner.com is back online. You don't know what you've got until its gone!
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

^ VERY TRU wow i was like damn did like Y2K happen late or somin cuz this is the only site i got to lolz when i am online i am here talkin on AIM or checkin my mail it was scary i had to like check super honda n other boards wow the ppl are mean on them things i just read a few post n every one was an ass about things glad to be here n part of dis big happy fam

Comment

Originally posted by 619_Cb9
                    thank god i was wondering what happened to this site...i went to honda tech and asked if anyone knew what happened and all i got was a bunch of a$$h0le replys...cb7tuner forever!

hahah yeah i replied to ur thread. lol they got so mad that we were saying that cb7tuner was the best and then they deleted ur thread man. lol that was funny
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Working...
                    X