the cb7 is my GF no matter what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the cb7 is my GF no matter what

how many times have u guy's hauled ass cuz in your cb7 cuz a girl made you mad? if youve ever just hit it all out and burned some rubber cuz of a girl in your cb7 post it up... illl explain waht happened later , but if i didnt have aa car that i was so close to, id lose my mind. thank god for a solid car come on who couldnt ask for more from their cb7, its the best car ive ever owned, i dont car if im a millionaire

a 500SL amg couldnt replace my cb7. ever.
    ]

One time, in senior year of high school. my gf at the time had just broken up with me. It was so sudden that I was pretty devastated. Took me at least 2 months to get over a 2 month relationship.

Anyways, after she broke up with me, I basically just took my car out and beat the shit out of it (figuratively) for an hour or so. Seriously, it might have been one of the best drives Ive ever had.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

LOl thats so funny.....me and my girl had a spat tonight as i was leaving work so when i left the parking lot i dug in a little and spun the tires but cut it short and rolled the window down........ ::deep breath:: mmmmmmmmmmmm burnt rubbber lol.....

yea so ive beaten on her out of frustration before.

Comment

Happens all the time man.... but to an extent because its my cb7 too bad some jackass collided with me when he made an illegal left turn

I-SR 6

Comment

i haven't really gotten to drive her yet because it's at my brother's shop having the engine worked on. it should be all done, he's just waiting for me to bring by the windshield and an exhaust.

Comment

done it to many times. And not just because of a girl but because my cb told me she wanted to go. She has a mind of her own and lets me know when she just wants to drive. The best car ive owned hands down

Originally posted by Dr.x
            You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

yep yep.

funny how on bad days when your hurting, she runs better
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Yeah a while back a girl made me mad, took the cb up to 110+ or something for a mile then i snapped back into reality and slowed my ass down back to 70+. Then later on some douche cuts in front of me while traffic ahead was coming to a stop so the fucker hit his brakes and since he cut in front of me i had like a 11 foot gap between us, so i threw my car into the left shoulder and sailed right by 8 cars and a police car in the right shoulder. That was an exciting venture.

Oh yeah, time today to give my baby a wash ^^.
                www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                  yep yep.

funny how on bad days when your hurting, she runs better
                  and you get where you are going faster... lol..

Yep I have been there done that.. I can always talk to the CB. She just isnt the best at giving advice. lol. Later

Comment

its weird...but our cb7s have a mind of their own...its like they're pets....when you're feeling down...they are right there to comfort you.....you treat it right..and the cb7 will treat you right!

I swear sometimes...when I look out of my front door...it seems like my cb7 is winking at me...saying, " come on...come drive me"
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                      and you get where you are going faster... lol..

Yep I have been there done that.. I can always talk to the CB. She just isnt the best at giving advice. lol. Later
                      no..mine aint either....she just sits there....shining her yellow eyes at me!....saying, SHUT UP AND LETS GO DAMNIT"

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                        its weird...but our cb7s have a mind of their own...its like they're pets....when you're feeling down...they are right there to comfort you.....you treat it right..and the cb7 will treat you right!

I swear sometimes...when I look out of my front door...it seems like my cb7 is winking at me...saying, " come on...come drive me"

mine does that. shes teases me bc i dont have my license.

come june 8th tho (day i get my license), the WOT whore is getting what she wants, and nothing short of what she deserves!
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                          come june 8th tho (day i get my license), the WOT whore is getting what she wants, and nothing short of what she deserves!
                          You need to put that in your signature... lol. Later

Comment

2 seconds...

Comment

done

Comment

Working...
                              X