im on a mission (this friday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im on a mission (this friday)

so check this out, i took friday off...breakdancing practice from 3-7pm. i will begin a clutch job on a CD7 after that.

Saturday:
    work at 5:30am, hopefully i will get home around 2am and will have the tranny off.
    get off at noon, hopefully get that rear main seal off, clutch and transmission back on. that should take the majority of the day.

Sunday:
    work at 6am to 10:30am, finish off any things i missed and maybe get to the brake master, clutch master AND clutch slave.

then i need to replace the rear brake pads on the CD7 if i get to it.

primarily working by myself since the owner has a hernia and cant really do much. im getting paid in about 300 dollars worth of "product"

its gonna be an adventure.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

300$ of product....

if its not car parts then your one evil little wrenching foo. ROFL

Comment

breakdancing practice?
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        breakdancing practice?
        practice for dancing for break
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I wake up at 4:30am every day, work till six pm, then wrench or tinker at my friends shop till eight or later. Either that or play video games. At least half of my week consists of 4 hours of sleep or less. I tell ya, I feel like shit, and I dont even care anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X