Memorial Day...its really memorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day...its really memorial

Yeah so last Monday my beloved car was broken into. The small quarter glass on the drivers side in the back got smashed and the fucktard unlocked the car popped the trunk and stole my subs.

I have an idea of who did it but I can't point my finger just yet this kid had been bugging me to pay him 300 dollars for a system that shit the bed two days after I had given him 50 as down payment.

He threatened to get one of his friends after me..I flipped and said if he ever stepped up or even tried to treat me like some idiot I would fuck his ass up, this all took place the week before while I was on the phone with the kid in NH he was in MA.

A week later while I'm at the mall I went in for approximately 30 minutes came back out and my car had been broken into. I was totally bummed there was nothing I could do but at least I'm happy about one thing I got my trunk space back that kid hasn't bothered to call me but anyways I don't car about that anymore just gives me more momentum to keep working on my car.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

hey i think i read this post before. wtf
    invest in car alarm system
    just consider ur self lucky. try taking a loan from the Italian guys in south philly. if u don't pay in full then u won't be able to drive a stick shift car.
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

thats sucks bro i had my headunit and like 100 cds stolen from out in front of my house. i wouldnt even bother with a system becuase it just ends up getting stolen
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

True, invest in an alarm man. It really is worth it in the long run. I invested in a 2 way LCD paging alarm, and its fabulous.
        Dont worry about gettin jacked though, just "shake them haters off", cause no matter what we do, theyre still gonna be around.

I feel ur pain bro.

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
        X