does anyone live in MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone live in MA

If anyone does, can you get my 55 dollars back from 91accord4door. Since he refuses to act like a adult and do the right thing, im stuck with a broken cluster and i am out of 55 dollars. I don't know about most of you, but money doesn't grow on tree's for me.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Lude he lives like two towns away from me. I'd help but I have no clue where the kid lives in Brockton. Plus that city scares me I kinda knew from the start he was a shady character.

I can get you cluster if you need a replacement any particualar year?
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

ha. your telling me. there is NO WAY im gonna go into brockton and ask a random guy for $55. that would be the day the sox win the seires the pats win the bowl AND the bruins win the cup..all in the same year..

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        Lude he lives like two towns away from me. I'd help but I have no clue where the kid lives in Brockton. Plus that city scares me I kinda knew from the start he was a shady character.

I can get you cluster if you need a replacement any particualar year?
        on a side note: brockton is not even close to 2 towns away fom fall riva!

Comment

yeah im from Ma haha yeah....

BUY MY EX GAUGE CLUSTER 25 SHIPPED!

Comment

i cant buy shit now, i have college loans to pay. This guy has the 55 that should of gotten me a working cluster

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

your not that far away..drive up here and beat him silly

Comment

haha it'd cost me more money for gas then the 55 bucks.
                I have some people who are going to get it for me

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

brockton is scary to most people and it should be.you guys wil never find me.muahahaha and if ya do it wont be nice.its da hood baby.people fro mass are so right you that dont know its ghetto and goodie tooshoes wont be able to get here.i sent the cluster you asked for thats your problem.fizz your shits on the way.you guys are all very stupid.i wish any of you could find me.later guys good luck.,

Comment

haha ill see u at the meet in glouster unless ur too chicken to go... me henry or troy will get it you theif.

Comment

this is just silly.. 97lude i feel sorry for.. i know money does not grow on trees.. even 55bucks.. depening on how much 97lude makes a day thats a good 1/2-3/4s day pay.. of his hard earned money..that hes had to sweat for..
                      on 91accord4door.. dood.. i dont know you so i cant give my opinions on your character.. regardless on my personal opinions i still have respect for someone so im not gonna bash you.. you did send him his cluster.. weither it got fucked up in the mail.. or you already knew it was fucked up i have no clue.. the situation just goes to show not all internet transactions are dandy.. regardless of what partys fault it is..

secondly.. what will beating eachother up accomplish??
                      1.lawsuit
                      2.more spent the 55 dollars

i mean its just not worth the hassle.. yeh you got ripped 97lude.. maybe intentionally maybe not.. still want your money back but then.. that puts 91accord4door out of money too...

91accord4door i dont see why you want to be banned from cb7tuner.com.. regardless of some of the childish and immature things said from other members.. this still is a good place to communicate and talk cb7 related/unrelated shit.. i dont know.. maybe no one will want to do business with you.. but so be it.. right???

bah.. thats my .02.. some of you need a bit of maturity regardless if your dicking around..
                      scenario.. 97ludes boys go down.. 91accord4door shots one of them.. all that for 55 dollars.. Get the fuck outta here with that shit.. (91accord sorry for making u the bad guy in that scenario haha)

bah.. im done with my ranting..
                      P.S and im the youngin at 16..
                      Last edited by WiKKeDV16; 06-08-2004, 07:23 PM.

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

lol i never said i was going to beat anybody up. But i guess jumping to conclusions are expected. All i want it my 55 dollars back. 914dooraccord i can send you your cluster back, if you can give me my 55 dollars back. I'm not really asking much but to be fair *shrug* Just be a man and pay me back please. I told you i needed a 92-93 EX cluster, im not sure if your friend pulled it out, but it says in sharpy 92-93 ex, so obviously he thought he chose the right one when he was mistakend. Simple easy mistake. I just want my money back so i can buy myself a new working cluster.
                        Hope you understand and we can work this out.
                        -Lude2lust

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

If you guys think im being immature, im far from it. In my world where parents don't pay for everything, 55 dollars means a lot. This thread was simply to get his attention for him not replying to any of my emails, IM's, or PMs.
                          All i simply want is this sitatution to be solved, he can stay on cb7 cause he has a cb7 that he's modding up alot, i get my money back, he gets his cluster back. Everybody wins. Its not a hard scenario.

www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
                          X