Shoutouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoutouts

So this weekend i finally got my auto to 5spd swap completed and its great. F22 + H22tranny= Lots of fun!!

I wanna give a huge phat shoutout to CPmike for all his hard work on my swap.

And another phat shoutout to the most hated right now "Mr. Sparkle" for giving me all his 5sp parts off his shell that he had.

So as you could all imagine Ive gotten a renewed love for my cb. I havent really had a chance to push it like I want to because the clutch still isnt broken in but it feels very nice. Much quicker and more responsive. It revs a heck of a lot faster too. That combined with the H tranny makes it feel like an entirely different car. I got all filled poly mounts along with the XTD clutch kit and lightened flywheel. My clutch pedal feel is really soft. Almost to the point where you'd think its broke or somethings wrong but its still very nice.

So i just thought id update everybody on my car's status and give some shoutouts. Now all thats left is to upgrade the motor(although im pretty content with how the cars running for now at least).

Weren't you considering selling a little while ago? I'm glad the CB7 is fun again

And yeah, both Mikes have been a big help to me in the past as well... cpmike is an awesome guy. He started on here knowing very little about CB7s, and now he's one of the most knowledgable people on the site. It's a good combination of reading everything, and just DOING stuff! He's disassembled so many CB7s and then put them back together (usually with improvements) that he's learneda ton. I wish I had the same motivation! That's really the only way to learn... just DO IT!

Sparkle... he's a really good guy, despite all the crap that's gone down on here. He's come through for me in the past, and even with all that has been going on, I know that if I were to call him tomorrow and say I need help, he'd be there for me. He's another one that has spent lots of time just playing with his car.

Comment

Working...
    X