Parts: Please Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts: Please Read

Over the course of the past couple of weeks I have made a few connections. This is just a side thing for me, not my main source of income. I myself have always looked for a good deal, and this is your oppurtunity to have that good deal.

http://www.performancecenter.com

I now have the ability to get parts from there at cost + a little. If you would like to take a look around on the site and find anything that takes a fancy to your liking, e-mail me. Just remember, the price you see is not the price that I would charge you. It's very simple what I charge:

Cost + 15% + tax ( ~8-10% ) + shipping ( depends on what it is and where it is going )

Wam-Bam-Thank you ma'am, you have some nifty parts in your posession.

If you would like to know how much it will cost for stuff, please send a detailed e-mail to GODDAMMONG0LIANS@aol.com. If you could, please title the e-mail, 'Parts Request'. Information in the e-mail that I would need, is what kind of car ( make model and year ) and exactly what parts it is that you want, your ZIP code as well. I will then reply ( as quickly as I possibly can, I'm a busy busy guy ) w/ an approximate cost of what everything will be ( total ).

If there is any more information you would like to know on this, please reply to this thread and I will answer as quickly as I can.

Thanks,
    Erik
    H23 Powered CB7

that site has a few errors I looked into clear bumper lense for a 91 and they have the 92 ones in that section

Comment

JDM Type S pistons for $264.99? Wow, that's a good deal! Too bad I can't use em Hell, with the discount, that's a great deal!

I'll have to keep it in mind. Is this an ongoing thing, or a limited time deal you have?

Also, since I've been browsing the site... How much would the Suspension Techniques sway bar set cost me? I'm not looking to buy anytime too soon, but if the price is affordable, then it could be a short term goal of mine! The original (well, listed) price on there is $284.99 (for a 92) for the set. I'm posting it rather than emailing because this isn't really a request... Just curious
      Last edited by deevergote; 06-07-2004, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X