what is with you people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is with you people?

why is it every time i make a meet thread for the VA, MD, and PA cb7tuners NO ONE decides to show their face?(with the exception of like 4 people)

i KNOW there are a bunch of cb7 guys up here that live here in maryland. and i KNOW your not too busy to at LEAST come on and say you cant make it this time.

accord_sir at LEAST tells me he cant make it b/c of whateve reason. but he tells me. i dont care if you came on and told me that you hates meets or think they're childish. at least your saying something.

but then again ive found out for the most part Maryland tuners seem to be lazzy. dont want to drive more than 45min.Vince is always ready for a meet. no matter what he got going on. and Dave at least calls or text me and let me know if he's not going to be able to go.

maybe im wrong for fussing about this. it just frustrates me when i make these meets and i the guys here in MD dont repesent for cb7tuner.(except the people who came before. you know who you are.)

if im wrong people. MODs delete this thread. but if im right does anyone else agree with me?

it also makes me mad that i see all these other regions having all these meets but we have none for the Mid-Atlantic.
    Last edited by Shadow1; 05-04-2007, 02:33 PM.

"YOU PEOPLE"

Comment

lmao. not a racist state ment. lol. this is to the cb7tuners in the MD, VA and PA area.

Comment

i would love to go to a meet, but i don't want to show up with my pickup truck -_-

i still have a bunch of stuff being done to the car, like needs tires, transfer the license plate over, install windshield, get insurance coverage... my list seems to go on and on.

i was invited to one on May 19th here in Cincinnati but i doubt my brother and his mechanics can get the engine up and running in time.

Comment

i can see if your motor is sitting next to your car or if you dont have the money for an upgrade you want and you dont want to come to the meet with a stock car. ive been there with the stock car thing.

but at least say something. even if your car is stock come to the meet anyway. ive been there before with NOTHING done to my car. and still had fun.

Comment

move to florida we have random meets all the time...might have one tonight
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Bitches!!

come on mid atlantic turbomaxx is there, what could be better?

besides, with terence and vince, youll have fun LOL.

hell with one or the other ull have fun haha.

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

i see where you coming from man i deal with the same crap down here in hawaii some times. there's not too many cb7tuners here but the load of every other car. let me know and ill fly up and come to your meet haha.

I-SR 6

Comment

I never remember to check the regional forums

Get to know people on AIM, and you have a better chance of getting them to show up to meets.

Meets were great when the site was new, but now... I dunno. A CB7 is a CB7 these days. Most of the guys I see regularly at meets have become real friends of mine. We just call each other up and say "wanna hang out?"

Comment

How bout I come down there and drive my truck straight up your ass because you sound like a whiny bitch.

If people dont show...dont get pissy..its real simple.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      How bout I come down there and drive my truck straight up your ass because you sound like a whiny bitch.

If people dont show...dont get pissy..its real simple.
                      i think hes getting pissed because hes the one that organizes the whole damn thing, so it wastes more of his time then just the drive.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        i think hes getting pissed because hes the one that organizes the whole damn thing, so it wastes more of his time then just the drive.
                        But why bitch about it? Maybe other people have things a little more important that day.

Cant just expect someone to drop the shit they do and just run to the meet.

4 people showed up from what he said...so thats 3 more than just one person.

Why piss and moan about it.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

But why bitch about it? Maybe other people have things a little more important that day.

well if the meet was organized and planned ahead of time the whole "busy" part shouldnt be a problem.

one thing that bugs me are flakers, why not just even make up an excuse instead of just being a no-show.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you complain A LOT!

Comment

seems to me someone cant get the sand out of their vagina........

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                              X