No announcement yet.

Meeting in the Ladies Room.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know my g/f is up here. but she has a caviler. Eww. but it looks nice. lol. but shes not into wrenging on cars or into the car scene tho.

isnt there one mystic_moui or something? then theres Azul2.2 or 2.2Azul. one of the 2. but she hardly comes on anymore tho.

Comment

ill tell sheisanono how ever you spell it to come on over. and thats a shame about azul wasnt she trying to supercharge hers???

Comment

Mystic Blue Maui... she's gone. Some drama went down and we lost her and a few other members.

I haven't seen 2.2azul around. It's a shame, she always had something funny to say! I hope she comes on again!

Comment

deev you think this could get sticky'd so it will always be at the top, its nice to have a little haven for the girls to kinda chill with no leg humping. LOL

Comment

Shippo is a girl if she is still around.

Uh oh...

She said leg humping...

Ima get the humping stick out...
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Im here still but lost my cb7 in the Divorce.Well I wasnt going to fight for the Piece so Ill have another one real soon and do this one right so i dont have to go through 4 engines lol. See you gals around. Hi Midnight. Ill see you at the Sick arse meet comin up.
              Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

sure will i cant wait! its gonna be good!

man this place needs a topic.

how about ladies would ever do anything to the car to make it alittle more obvious a chick drives it?

Comment

^^ my girl ( My_1st_90cb7 ) has EEYORE in the back window of her CB7 ....when shes feeling better...she'll get on and post!

Midnight....check out my page and tell me what you think....( myspace URL at the bottom of my sig )
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

We need pink or purple cb7tuner stickers. Then youd know.
                    My next cb7 will def have a females touch but be just as fast as the Beast was.
                    Formerly: sheisanonymous

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
                      That can be arranged

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                        ^^ my girl ( My_1st_90cb7 ) has EEYORE in the back window of her CB7 ....when shes feeling better...she'll get on and post!

Midnight....check out my page and tell me what you think....( myspace URL at the bottom of my sig )
                        My wife has eeyore in the back of her 6th gen... I was driving that car for work for a while, and I felt like a tool... At least it was the best character of the bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          My wife has eeyore in the back of her 6th gen... I was driving that car for work for a while, and I felt like a tool... At least it was the best character of the bunch!

HAHA... to your wife...I have 2 stuffed eeyores in my back window...i wanted to get him airbrushed on my car but Kenny said it wouldn't look right...I love eeyore....he's soo adorable, my old roommate even bought me an eeyore PEZ dispenser and flashlight

Comment

Originally posted by sheisanonymous
                            My next cb7 will def have a females touch but be just as fast as the Beast was.

well if you really are gonna make pink deev, ill take one.
                            ]

Comment

I talk to 2.2azul alot thru emails, pms and myspace....she's been mad busy lately tho....her car is acting up bad and she is REALLY thinking about selling it. She will still be around n the near future but maybe without the cb tho
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                That can be arranged
                                I like purple better...just not a "pink" girl