Meeting in the Ladies Room.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
    Hey...Ralphie...tell your girl to get in this thread mayne!...my girl started it

Yea i knows...she just got back to NY she was visiting me so she had an interview today and grad skewl test tomorrow...shes a lil busy but im sure when she comes on shell post!!

I think i forgot to tell her i introduced her.....damn im burnt.

Comment

hellooo ...

im pretty new to the site...dont go on here that much...i have an 02 accord special edition coupe ... no pics up yet, gotta take some...i know about the site from my bf (ralphie) he loves it and loves all the stuff he reads on here, so i check it out from time to time...

thats it for now

hopefully can put up piccies of my car soon...

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
        hellooo ...

im pretty new to the site...dont go on here that much...i have an 02 accord special edition coupe ... no pics up yet, gotta take some...i know about the site from my bf (ralphie) he loves it and loves all the stuff he reads on here, so i check it out from time to time...

thats it for now

hopefully can put up piccies of my car soon...
        Hey babe!

Yea eventually i wanna do a photoshoot with the 02 SE since i have an SE...thought that would be nice....

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
          Hey babe!

Yea eventually i wanna do a photoshoot with the 02 SE since i have an SE...thought that would be nice....
          thats fine but you cant do that until you get out of military and move up here so our cars are together...my cordy is so cute! but she needs a stereo

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Comment

i think tis nice to have the females in the tuner world. im even on honda-girls.com. but they dont do much over there unless your in the ATL, FL, or Cali area which sucks. lol.

im no perv, its just nice to see the ladies who like to wrench on cars. better than seeing some guy with his pants halfway down his arse with grease marks on his face. lol

welcome ladies

Comment

OMG there's a whole site for us female honda lovers.... I did not know that. I will be joining shortly
              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

my name up there is the same as it is up here. i just forgot my passwor dup there. theres actually a girl up there with a cb7 thats been in a few shows too. it looks ok tho.

Comment

Yea I occasionally browse honda-girls.com when the other forums have nothing. Its a good site for the females and gets them together. But as mentioned it is pretty dead over there.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
                    Its so funny that this thread gets started becuase I literally found out that you (midnightrayne) were a girl a few days ago....

Eric was helping some kid with a turbo project and he mentioned your name, Eric that you were a girl and the kid gave one of those "No way...." reactions. I then proceeded to give the same reaction because i didnt know it either.

Thats pretty cool we have the same name.... there aren't to many of us out there. Now if you tell me your left handed i'm going to get a little freaked out though.

Thanks again Deev for giving us this space.
                    As for those who have already tried or are going to try and ruin it for us... just back off. You guys have the rest of the board to have fun in. Its just one thread... leave it for us.
                    tooo funny and no im not left handed.

yeah when i first started on this bored i didnt want anyone knowing i was a chick on a few forums i was on before this one i told them i was a girl and they pretty much told me to go back the kitchen and let the big boys handle the cars. i didnt want this forum to tell me the same, good thing everyone here was real nice and all and thought it was cool i was a chick. MRX kinda took me under his wing seeing our screen names were so close, i say it all the time i owe my car and all i know to this site and the great ppl on here.

Its nice to see a few girls with common interests, there arent any around here, they just think my car is hott.i love it when mike drives my car we pull up somewhere get out and some guy tells him dood that car is sick, and he says its hers, i love the shocked look, its great!

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                      .i love it when mike drives my car we pull up somewhere get out and some guy tells him dood that car is sick, and he says its hers, i love the shocked look, its great!

i hate it when that happens. then i look stupid. lmao. its cool tho.

Comment

This blows... ...I know there are more female tuners then this on here...where are they all at? I guess you can tell who reads and doesnt read through all the forums....well, hopefully more will start....

Comment

yup sheisanomous (sp) azul ( i think) there is a pink one cannot remember the screen name. i know there are more too maybe they just dont hang out in the off topic area.

Comment

maybe when i get done with my school work i will look some up on the members list....

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                              yup sheisanomous (sp) azul ( i think) there is a pink one cannot remember the screen name. i know there are more too maybe they just dont hang out in the off topic area.

I think the pink one your reffering to is barbie. I don't beleive she comes on here much at all. I had PMed her about her paint job (i'm not thinking pink just sparkly) and it took her a few weeks to get back to me.

I'm sure if we keep this thread current and at the top of the list we'll get some more women.

We need a good topic for discussion.... any ideas???
                              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Shot in the dark..but hondaccordgrl may be a girl.

To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X