Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by owequitit
    Or not...

If it is women only, then you don't have to worry about it.

It isn't like you can't read it...

These threads always get shut down or die because even in the "all women" thread, it turns out to be 90% guys. Then one stupid person will come in and start leg humping, because he thinks its like every other "all girl" thread and boom. The thread is dead.

This isn't new or different in anyway.

Of course, Deev can do what he wants.
    dont get too fussy over what he said.

Comment

dood WHERE THE HELL is that GIF "omg a girl" "HI 2 U"... please ive been looking everywhere!
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
        Any specific law major that your working on right now? I myself am planning on majoring in business development before i hit law school, that way i can be an in house counsel.

sorry for me to chime in, but law school is something im really excited about!

But on the other hand, if my girl ends up getting the four door integra. She might be on here, as well

Right now i'm just into general legal studies. Once in law school i'll probably either focus on defense. I plan on working criminal stuff for a while. Its easy to get into especially when your like me and have no connections. After a few years of that I plan on becoming one of those money hungry lawyers and going into private practice.
        "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
        - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I'll wait until we hit page 3, then I'll delete the crap... and maybe ban the idiots that feel the need to post it for a day or two for being disrespectful. The whole "this is why we can't have nice things" statement comes to mind...

It would be nice to have a knowledgable, capable female presence here. I know there are quite a few girls around that know their stuff, but it's hard to participate seriously in an online forum when you're a girl... because the immature guys don't give a damn about anything car-related when there's a girl present!

I'll keep my presence here to keep order. Scott, thanks for the backup as well!

The boyfriends/husbands of the girls may post here, as long as the discussion doesn't get off topic. Just keep it to a minimum, please. I hate to police a single thread so strongly, but I think this is a really good idea.

Now where's midnightrayne and 2.2azul in this conversation?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
            hEY iSnt thiS fOR ThE FeMalES>!>!>!
            Hey...Ralphie...tell your girl to get in this thread mayne!...my girl started it
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
            My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
              dood WHERE THE HELL is that GIF "omg a girl" "HI 2 U"... please ive been looking everywhere!

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I still check in on you all every once in a while, I'm still around....

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                  lol funny! but not it, its a gif, with a bunch of guys lookign at the computer talking on a forum.
                  ]

Comment

another girl checking in. i think most of everyone knows me around here tho.

Rusty your name is Val??? mine too

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      HA HA except when people refer to you as 'dude'
                      tell me about it...i get called either buddy or dude....even though it says woman in my sig...

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                        I didnt know MY_1st_90CB7 & TekSi were females. O__o
                        It says I'm a female in my sig...

Comment

Originally posted by midnightrayne
                          another girl checking in. i think most of everyone knows me around here tho.

Rusty your name is Val??? mine too
                          Hi, I've seen you around on the boards and youre on Kenny's myspace page...nice to meet you.

Comment

whats up? and yeah i get the dood or man comment all the time, i guess im over it... and i dont know who kenny is, its myspace im everyones friend lol.

thats cool ur a cb7 couple, my hubby recently bought one too a 93 coupe ex black like mine, i want to get him and hers plates for them and do his up the same as mine LOL except keep mine faster. LOL.
                            Last edited by midnightrayne; 05-03-2007, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Its so funny that this thread gets started becuase I literally found out that you (midnightrayne) were a girl a few days ago....

Eric was helping some kid with a turbo project and he mentioned your name, Eric that you were a girl and the kid gave one of those "No way...." reactions. I then proceeded to give the same reaction because i didnt know it either.

Thats pretty cool we have the same name.... there aren't to many of us out there. Now if you tell me your left handed i'm going to get a little freaked out though.

Thanks again Deev for giving us this space.
                              As for those who have already tried or are going to try and ruin it for us... just back off. You guys have the rest of the board to have fun in. Its just one thread... leave it for us.
                              "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                              - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

just peeking in.....come on ladies...my girl is really trying here!....ALL THE LADIES IN THA HOUSE.........POST!!!!!

92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                                My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                                X