Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt know MY_1st_90CB7 & TekSi were females. O__o

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
      TekSi is a shemale.

its both.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf

Like Eric said, half of Teksi is female. The one that posts mainly is the "she".

The "he" posted yesterday apparently...lol. Short responses =Chris, long ones=Jen...usually.

Comment

Since i seen this first ill go ahead and introduce my gf.

Heartbreaka72. (Jenna)

I wouldnt say she is a gear head but she has picked up a thing or two.

She owns a 2002 Accord SE but her heart is with the new TL. She comes on everynow and then to see whats going on and read around.

Comment

I'll just welcome MY_1st_90CB7 to the site, and say, there is a good number of girl members here. I only know of a few, but i imagine you'll find them.

BTW - Deev..maybe give the ladies a Lady Tuner Forum??? Just sayin...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

why not give them a spot of there own. if the noobs can have one, why not the girls?

Comment

Beacause the forum for the noobs is there for their own protection (and the protection of others... scammers won't post 30 just to make a few bucks)

The girls don't need any sort of protection or special treatment. A thread to get the female members together and aware of each other could be good, though. I can imagine that it can be a pain to be a girl on a site dominated by guys... Of course, the most active girls on the site have their guys on here as well, which a) keeps them from being constantly hit on, and b) gives them a little more of a root in what coult potentially be an uncomfortable social situation...

Of course, it wouldn't be uncomfortable if the sausage-headed idiots didn't always harass them! We don't have much of a problem with that here, thankfully... On other boards, it's like throwing a burger to a pack of wild dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Of course, it wouldn't be uncomfortable if the sausage-headed idiots didn't always harass them! We don't have much of a problem with that here, thankfully... On other boards, it's like throwing a burger to a pack of wild dogs.
                  ROFL, true that deev

Comment

Yes, but see, there is already more sausage than buns in here...

Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post unless you are Deev or have the right equipment.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      Yes, but see, there is already more sausage than buns in here...

Maybe you shouldn't be allowed to post unless you are Deev or have the right equipment.

OR...the BF of the Female tuner
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

My girl is on here somewhere she doesn't post by her sn is patch1987, with her damn 07 eclipse lol!
                        99 GS300 (Aristo) 2JZ Power

Bought from:gdout, bb6-sh

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                          HA HA except when people refer to you as 'dude'

HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah but me and you know how to take care of them.

Yeah I'm a Law major (again one of the only girls in a boy dominated field, at least at my school) I was hoping to graduate this may and go to law school but that didn't work out

Thanks Deev for supporting us female tuners... I've seen other boards with a girls only section and its very unpopular. I have no problem posting with the big boys.
                          "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                          - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
                            HAHAHAHAHAHA Yeah but me and you know how to take care of them.

Yeah I'm a Law major (again one of the only girls in a boy dominated field, at least at my school) I was hoping to graduate this may and go to law school but that didn't work out

Thanks Deev for supporting us female tuners... I've seen other boards with a girls only section and its very unpopular. I have no problem posting with the big boys.
                            Any specific law major that your working on right now? I myself am planning on majoring in business development before i hit law school, that way i can be an in house counsel.

sorry for me to chime in, but law school is something im really excited about!

But on the other hand, if my girl ends up getting the four door integra. She might be on here, as well

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

hEY iSnt thiS fOR ThE FeMalES>!>!>!

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                                OR...the BF of the Female tuner

Or not...

If it is women only, then you don't have to worry about it.

It isn't like you can't read it...

These threads always get shut down or die because even in the "all women" thread, it turns out to be 90% guys. Then one stupid person will come in and start leg humping, because he thinks its like every other "all girl" thread and boom. The thread is dead.

This isn't new or different in anyway.

Of course, Deev can do what he wants.
                                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X