Meeting in the Ladies Room.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meeting in the Ladies Room.....

I'm curious as to how many female CB7 members there are on the site. Yeah, I know that I could go through and look at every member's page but I figured that this would be a way for the Lady Tuners to get to know each other. What cha think? You can leave pics of your ride and maybe meet a new friend or two in the process. You can even ask for advice......

Shannon

(Now....before you think that this post is descriminating against the men leaving their mark, its not! The men just seem to dominate most of the threads, so I figured this could be for the CB7 women to get to know each other...)
    Last edited by MY_1st_90CB7; 05-02-2007, 01:10 PM.

I'm a girl....

you don't want to see any pics of my ride. first off its a nissan and secondly its all beat up.
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty
      I'm a girl....

you don't want to see any pics of my ride. first off its a nissan and secondly its all beat up.

Hey there Rusty ...it doesnt matter what you drive, this just a place for the ladies to get to know each other....so post away. What kind of Nissan you got? You thinkin about comin over to the CB7?

Comment

lol

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

We should leave this thread to be ONLY the female tuners... so it doesn't turn into a "what do you look like?" sausagefest!

Guys, unless you have something useful to add, refrain from posting in here. Try not to scare the ladies away (as usual...) I'll delete anything that doesn't really contribute to the conversation. I know we have quite a few female tuners on here, and not just "my boyfriend did it for me" types either... It would be nice to be able to develop a stronger female presence here. That way, when the "my boyfriend did it for me" types DO come in here, they can realize that there are plenty of girls doing their own wrenching, and not be intimidated by it! Guys tend to talk to girls about working on their cars as if they aren't capable... hell, my wife is better with a wrench than I am! She doesn't do anything, but when she does, she seems to just have a knack for it.

Comment

I have a 2002 Nissan Spec V. (I Love low end torque and this car has plenty to spare)

I've never owned a honda and I probably won't until I can afford to buy a s2000 or an NSX lol.

I joined the site when my bf (Accord R33) started turboeing his cb7. I was not going to let him have all the fun of installing turbo without me so i joined to learn some stuff and i've just never left.

what can i say i love it here
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              We should leave this thread to be ONLY the female tuners... so it doesn't turn into a "what do you look like?" sausagefest!

Guys, unless you have something useful to add, refrain from posting in here. Try not to scare the ladies away (as usual...) I'll delete anything that doesn't really contribute to the conversation. I know we have quite a few female tuners on here, and not just "my boyfriend did it for me" types either... It would be nice to be able to develop a stronger female presence here. That way, when the "my boyfriend did it for me" types DO come in here, they can realize that there are plenty of girls doing their own wrenching, and not be intimidated by it! Guys tend to talk to girls about working on their cars as if they aren't capable... hell, my wife is better with a wrench than I am! She doesn't do anything, but when she does, she seems to just have a knack for it.
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                lol
                What?
                You know this is a cute thread....

LOL

Comment

I have a 2002 Nissan Spec V. (I Love low end torque and this car has plenty to spare)

I've never owned a honda and I probably won't until I can afford to buy a s2000 or an NSX lol.

I joined the site when my bf (Accord R33) started turboeing his cb7. I was not going to let him have all the fun of installing turbo without me so i joined to learn some stuff and i've just never left.

Yeah, my baby (SN2BH22CB7) got me hooked on this site. I'm not on here as much as I should be but in between classes (Criminal Justice major) I try to get on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MY_1st_90CB7
                    (Criminal Justice major)
                    Oh boy...here we go.

Val (Rusty) is a law major too.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

^^ Im going out for the Ohio State Highway Patrol here SOON...so not only will my girl ( My_1st_90cb7.....the thread starter ) be in something dealing with the law...but I will HOPEFULLY become an officer! ( 6 months training..but having previous Military background helps )

so...its kind of funny eh!

at first I was going to pursue my dream in owning a shop..but .. starting up a shop is $$$$$$$$$$$$

but yeah..like Deeve said....lets hold back the SAUSAGE in this thread..and let the WOMEN tuners meet!

well...gotta go...just thought Id check out the thread my woman started...not a bad Idea!
                      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

HA HA except when people refer to you as 'dude'
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Don't worry... the leghumpers will be deleted.

Comment

Girl tuner here. I don't drive a CB7 though, I drive this...

It's not a CB, but I still love it, and love that I helped in every mod, with the exception of the spoiler install(too afraid to put the holes in wrong spot..lol).

I used to drive a CB7 and was actually lurking for a long time before I started posting. Actually, it was my b/f that posted on this name first, then he just started posting less and less. Every once in a while he'll post but it's mainly me.

Comment

Working...
                              X