• Show
Clear All

drop the chrome and color under the hood

Comment

Originally posted by phreakish93
      drop the chrome and color under the hood
      slammage and amber corners

Comment

window tint, smoked headlights, and id give the seats to me.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

hmm what else can be done to this car lol.... t70 turbo
          ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
            hmm what else can be done to this car lol.... t70 turbo
            tint and again, please dont wreck it

Comment

moar low!

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Uh...

Hm.

To-Do List for Today
                Be Awesome

Comment

yet again.... moar low??????

"Tucking tires and wires."
                  The Chronicles.

Comment

oh, wow, drive that shit? it looks awesome to me! but what do i know, yet again im drunk in rolla!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                      oh, wow, drive that shit? it looks awesome to me! but what do i know, yet again im drunk in rolla!
                      not drive it drunk.... and get some forced induction going on.

hey sackingz should i get tint? im thinking only the rear window and the back 2 but keep the front ones clear.
                      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                        not drive it drunk.... and get some forced induction going on.

hey sackingz should i get tint? im thinking only the rear window and the back 2 but keep the front ones clear.
                        imho, staggard tint looks really dumb. definately get it tinted, but get all the windows tinted the same. are u in cali? if u arent, or are not in a state with draconian laws like cali, the get 30% all around

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                          imho, staggard tint looks really dumb. definately get it tinted, but get all the windows tinted the same. are u in cali? if u arent, or are not in a state with draconian laws like cali, the get 30% all around
                          nah im in fl! 30% does sound good, i hate not being able to see at night, i always hit curbs or random shit.
                          ]

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                            yet again.... moar low??????
                            Just wait a week or so
                            To-Do List for Today
                            Be Awesome

Comment

dang i already talked about your car i want 15% all around
                              ~Nick~
                              FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                              MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

I got 5 on the black glass, 10 or 15 on the back doors and 20 on the front doors. Close enough

Oh and less can.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X