happy birthday ralphie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy birthday ralphie

happy birthday ralphie! my boyfriend and cb7 enthusiast!

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

Awww thanks babe!

Almost finished with work, then i want my suprise and a strong ass drink.

Comment

Oh SHNAP.....Happy Birthday Ralphie...Yo..I didn't know your girl was on here!....TIGHT...mine is on here too ( My_1st_90cb7 )

hey...Heartbreaka72...why dont you and my girl chat it up sometime!

send her a PM or something

once again..its ( my_1st_90cb7 ) her name is Shannon!
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
        Oh SHNAP.....Happy Birthday Ralphie...Yo..I didn't know your girl was on here!....TIGHT...mine is on here too ( My_1st_90cb7 )

hey...Heartbreaka72...why dont you and my girl chat it up sometime!

send her a PM or something

once again..its ( my_1st_90cb7 ) her name is Shannon!
        hey will do that, im not on here much... i dont have a cb7 i have an 02 accord se coupe...

Comment

ROFL she is on here all the time...i have to beg her to get off this site...

she is addicted to the almighty cb7 sex appeal...

Comment

thats you sweetie!

im working on photoshop rightnow, idk what im doing on this piece!

this is the original im working with, but idk what to do it, im playing around with all the filters!!

ahhh. maybe ill have it done by the time your outta work, who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
              thats you sweetie!

im working on photoshop rightnow, idk what im doing on this piece!

this is the original im working with, but idk what to do it, im playing around with all the filters!!

ahhh. maybe ill have it done by the time your outta work, who knows!

True,

thats from the first trip

Comment

so shes always on here eh??? why dont you buy her one Ralphie...come on mayne...you could find one CHEAP for under $1000 and just help her along the way on hooking it up..and keep the 02 Accord for commuting and whatnot!

be like us....( a Cb7 couple )
                92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
                  so shes always on here eh??? why dont you buy her one Ralphie...come on mayne...you could find one CHEAP for under $1000 and just help her along the way on hooking it up..and keep the 02 Accord for commuting and whatnot!

be like us....( a Cb7 couple )

LOL yea i would but she has her heart set on a TL...which isnt bad by any means...i personally like the TSX and have thought about switching sides lol but i dunno...

Im helping her with the 02 tho...putting some ICE in it and i may get to hook up a rear fog on that sweet ass!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Raplh!

It's an Atom and His Package song... nothing actually applies, aside from the birthday and the name, but it's funny anyway!.

Comment

woot i want a tl in white

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Happy Birthday Raplh!

It's an Atom and His Package song... nothing actually applies, aside from the birthday and the name, but it's funny anyway!.
                        this is the funniest thing i ever heard!

Comment

Happy Birthday man I would post some bewbies for you but I am busy watching initial D lol.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

My man ralph....happy belated b-day.....my girls b-day was on Friday (April 27th)....you damn stubborn taurussssss
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
                              My man ralph....happy belated b-day.....my girls b-day was on Friday (April 27th)....you damn stubborn taurussssss

Yo Gem...your girl drives a Ford Taurus?? what year?

I sure hope its the 95 Taurus SHO! them things are Quick..a Yamaha V6..

Even though I dont like Fords all that much...THAT particular Taurus..I really like! it was FAST...just like the supercharged Thunderbird..not sure of the year maybe 93-94 I think! those are HARD to come by.

but if it aint the SHO...you need to take her out of it...and put her in a HONDA product..if she dont want a CB7!

MR Thread:

Comment

Working...
                              X