This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shitty night, f the police(kinda long)

So friday night, ya i'm thinkin, go out have fun an party. it's my cousins bday hes turnin 19, so instead of goin to the bar with my buddies that are 21 I go to a house party with my cousin. Going good for a while, i increasingly dislike the owner of the house...well, his parents own it but their gone. The kid is kissin this dudes ass cause he's older, and bein a dick to me when i asked what college he went to. One thing i hate is ass kissers. So i'm just relaxin now drinkin a beer, people say "cops!" i'm thinkin, who cares, i'm 21. Idiots let the cops in, they tell me to put my beer down, I say "no...i'm still drinking it, i'm 21 i'll show you my ID". Instead of looking at my ID they grab me by the shirt and throw me out the front door i drop my beer an it shatters. Somehow I end up with a taser on me and then in handcuffs. I'm the ONLY guy that gets arrested out of the 30 people there. one guy RUNS out from the back with a case of beer passed the cops, trips in the streets and the beer explodes all over...and they let him go. BS!

So now i'm out front in cuffs, he says i'm an "example" I tell him hes a prick and has no reason to arrest me, he seems to disagree. Eventually the kid I dont like by this point..the "owner" comes out to chat with the cops and get a talkin to. being as he is an ass kisser, he continues to kiss the cops ass. Me i don't kiss ass, I would rather keep my dignity and do things the hard way, then loose dignity kissin ass and gettin off scott free. Anyways the kid is kissin ass, so i start laughin, the kid tells me to stop laughin, I say "bitch i'm way older than you you better relax and not tell me what to do" cops tells me the shut up...then the kid goes on sayin, I dont know this kid, blah blah, hes a bad kid. then he starts talkin shit in my face while i'm handcuffed, i tell him to try that when the cuffs are off, the cop says he'll let the kid beat my ass with the cuffs on. more BS!. I will be seeing him again tho, my cuffs are off now.

Anyways, I end up in detox on the cold cement floor, no sleep. I get out at 530AM. look in my wallet...the $80 i had is now gone...No i didnt loose it when i was drunk, the cops stole it. Being as i have no money...I can't call a cab or catch a bus. I try to call friends but none answer. So i have to walk over a hundred blocks to get back to my car. takes me two and a half hours to get back to my car, i'm tired as FUCK. i did find a fifth of jose cuervo on my walk though, full. =)

So i just got home a little bit ago, i've been up well over 24 hours, i'm extrememly livid right now at the fact the police are gonna get away with robbing me for almost $100.

Oh and as i was in the patrol car, the cop that cuffed me comes up to my window and says "Have fun in there with all the weirdos, dont get lice or any diseases" Fucking PRICK!

sorry i'm just really heated, i know that was long

CLIFFNOTES:
    Got drunk, got arrested, spent the night in detox, cops stole all my money so I had to walk 2 1/2 hours back tomy car.

Moral of the story? Don't party with underage kids when you're legal. I'm suprised they didn't try to nail you with supplying minors. They could've ya know....

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

Comment

1. No f the police threads or this will get locked or deleted.
      2. If you didnt like him you still went....retarded idea.
      3. Police told you to do something apparently you decided not to comply which gave them the right to throw it down on you.
      4. And as mentioned what do you expect drinking with minors.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thats really UNETHICAL...you should've gotten his Badge # and made a complaint with his superior!

Fuck the bullshit...thats grounds for suspension! thats abuse of power!

Im seriously "THINKING" of getting on the Police Force..( Ohio State Highway Patrol )

OR......

the ( Columbus, Ohio Police Dept. )

I wont be an asshole like that....Id be cool..being that Im deep in the tuner game!

using the funds I get from being a cop...to get both my CB7s up to par !

Mod wise and body wise ( repair of rust and back to STOCK showroom cond. )

you should've gotten his badge # and turned his ass in for abuse

#1 you shouldn't have been at a house with UNDERAGE consumption...
        #2 he should've approached you in a different way
        #3 you should've showed ID upon them entering the house
        #4 YES, they could've charged you with providing minors with alcohol
        #5 YES, the owners parents would've been charged as well
        #6 all the underage kids...SHOULD've been tested ...and charged with underage consumption..

so just to show..those officers DID NOT follow protocol!
        Last edited by SN2BH22CB7; 04-28-2007, 03:53 PM.
        92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
        My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          1. No f the police threads or this will get locked or deleted.
          2. If you didnt like him you still went....retarded idea.
          3. Police told you to do something apparently you decided not to comply which gave them the right to throw it down on you.
          4. And as mentioned what do you expect drinking with minors.
          ^ exactly...

if the officer gave you a direct order, " put the drink down" and you just decided to "talk" ...depending on the officers night and mood...he has the right to apprehend you just for the time being for MISCONDUCT

NOW, like I stated before...he should've approached him in a different way...maintained BEARING...something I learned in the Military ( USAF )

he should've asked him for ID FIRST...then if he didn't want to ablige or cooperate..then ...hes asking for a ROUGH UP!
          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Well I dont think complying with the cops would be considered "ass kissin" and I think that if you would have complied you wouldnt have ended up in that situation. By being arrogant or resisting in any way cops will treat you differently than if would have just complied. It's not about "ass kissin" believe me, its about being SMART, and I'm sure the alcohol decreased your capacity to act in the right way. Your ego got in the way man, no offence or anything, but thats what got you into trouble, it's best to comply with cops whenever you can because police officers remember things and faces and personally I would rather fly below the radar with no troubles. Now if the cops are beating someone down for no reason or not obeying police procedure, then I would voice my opinions, but your situation wasnt like that...all you had to do was put the damn beer down and kept quiet and none of this would have happened

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

lmao..you got fuckin owwwwnnneeedddddddd

you deserved it...the cop was an asshole but you deserved it truyin to be a hardass and being a big tough guy...your the reason police act liuke that..let the fuckin man do his job..its called cooperating not ass kissing..you coudlve been charged for more harsher crimes dude..you lsot 100 bucks get over it..you have a job...id ratyher lose 100 bucks..than my anal virginity in jail for 10-15 for drinkin with minors

Comment

i thought we couldnt curse
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

we fuckin cant

Comment

u just fukin did man wtf is goin on can we fukin curse or not
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                      we fuckin cant
                      he's being sarcastic
                      Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
                      Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

you derserved it. i bet you didnt comply with the officers in which they had to use aggressive force on you. next time, you hate the person dont go to their house and drink with the guy.

Comment

LOL... if you had just followed simple directions I'm sure your night would have been fine. Now you have shit on your record and a wasted beer for what... to be a tough guy? Everyone at the part was probably like " what an idiot"

At least you know better for next time...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                            u just fukin did man wtf is goin on can we fukin curse or not
                            Yes you can curse just as long as its not racial slurs, sexual slurs, flaming, hating, or downright disrespectful. If it is youll surely be beaten with tha mad crazy banzai banning stick! That is if you get caught of course.

And Jboyce that sucks ass man but unfortunatley for you these guys got a point.

They might have profiled you because they guessed you looked the oldest....and they were right....which is why if you would have handed them id, and kept quiet they would have probably let you off with a warning of some type but by being arrogant(and im not better, ive told cops where to shove it because they downright suck) youll almost always get the shit end of it.

It is illegal to hang out with kids under the age of 21 and drink with them...your responsible when alcohol is involved....whether you knew that or not.

Only other thing id like to add is that you should file a complaint about your money(stealing is stealing is stealing) and find that prick kid and kick the living shit out of him for being an ass kissing crackhead whorefuck.

Comment

First off, I didn't know the kid before I went....I met him that night and increasingly disliked him from that point.

Second, I wasn't the only guy there over 21...there was people there like 30 that looked way older than me.

Yes I know when there is a time to be smart, and ass kiss. When they enter the house HITTIN the door open when someones tryin to close it, then bust in like fuckin SWAT. I seriously might've had some lip, but c'mon dude i was freakin drunk. All I said was "I'm not done with my beer, i'm 21, I can drink it..I got ID" So how am I supposed to show them my ID if they don't give me a chance, AS I was saying this they THROW me outside which upsets me. Then I stand there cause i'm waiting for my cousin cause i'm his ride...this is what pisses them off more, then he pulls his taser, I tell him to just listen to me for a second, I said i can't leave without my cousin, I said this a couple times then he cuffed me. THEN i developed an attitude and was a dick. I see alot of people saying I was trying to be a tough guy, or a badass, rebel, yada yada...but PRIOR to being cuffed I was completely cooperative for the most part...I was trying to ask questions and they were being total asses.

Do i think I deserved spending the night in detox? HELL NO. Who the FUCK has the right to place me in confinement because I was drunk, I wasn't harming ANYONE. I think detox should be illegal.

EDIT: Oh and I did get his badge # and all the info from the detox center. I will be filing a complaint and everything else I can, I want my money back too I think it's fucked up that they will get away with that. They can just say, oh he was drunk he didnt know.

THE BIG thing though...they didn't even give me a breathalyzer, not even if i asked!
                              Last edited by jboyce; 04-28-2007, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X