So who makes and records music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who makes and records music?

I'm just wondering who makes music here. I know we have a few (jboyce being the most noticable at the moment)

I want to see who else has some stuff recorded! I know we have quite an array of musical tastes here on cb7tuner, and there has to be more of you with recorded music!

I don't care if it's rap, techno, punk, metal, country, classical, jazz... whatever... I wanna know!

I am actually in the process of making a Demo cd for a deal. This is a combo of R&B and Hip-Hop. Some heavy stuff. But yeah, if this goes well, I will be posting the first hearing here!
    Taking over the world one drift at a time!

Comment

me and my buddy made music in his basement when we were like 10, ill upload it later for ya

Comment

i had a demo tape of 4 songs from my metal band in late 2001-2002 but it got lost....sucks.

I still play guitar and i would play drums if i had a set but i dont record anything and have 0 time for a band although i miss it horribly.

Comment

DAMN MAN...^^ur car is so hawt!!!!

Comment

haha remember, i was 10 and this was no where near serious

http://media.putfile.com/rabbit-78
            http://media.putfile.com/sic-beats
            http://media.putfile.com/chodehouse

Comment

I record occasionally.

Nothing really coherent for complete, I mostly just mess around.

I haven't really figured out my trick to writing songs yet.

I have the ideas, I just can't ever get them on paper very well.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                I record occasionally.

Nothing really coherent for complete, I mostly just mess around.

I haven't really figured out my trick to writing songs yet.

I have the ideas, I just can't ever get them on paper very well.

I had the same problem. I could write riffs on guitars all day long and id have beats mapped out in my head for the drummer.

Lyrics and Band names i couldnt do. I drew a blank. Anything having to be put down on paper i cant do, unless im writing about something specific like school work.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                  DAMN MAN...^^ur car is so hawt!!!!

LOLZ, thanks man but once again thats photoshop trickery....i am not as low as Matt ROFL.

Soon i shall be "lower" but never that low.!

Comment

When I saw the poster was deev I thought he was gonna plan on making an album or something.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Ya i record all the time mostly for fun. I record on Acid 4.0 make my own beats also
                      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                        When I saw the poster was deev I thought he was gonna plan on making an album or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                          I had the same problem. I could write riffs on guitars all day long and id have beats mapped out in my head for the drummer.

Lyrics and Band names i couldnt do. I drew a blank. Anything having to be put down on paper i cant do, unless im writing about something specific like school work.

That is my biggest issue too.

When I finally organize it in my head, I find that the words I want have already been used...

I have the ideas, and I have the feelings, but I think maybe I have conditioned myself to supress them so much that, they just don't come out.

Choosing lyrics that rhyme well is also an issue. I haven't quite gotten the hang of forced rhymes yet.

My playing still has a long way to go too, though so it is all good.

Especially since I don't get a lot of time to stay in practice anymore.
                          The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I can't write for crap... I try, and I can make GREAT songs in my head... but as soon as I try to actually put them down on paper or into real music, it's gone. Like a great dream that you forget as you wake up!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              cb7tuners greatest hits?
                              To-Do List for Today
                              Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X