No announcement yet.

How do you tilt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at my height, the top of the steering wheel blocks most of my dash lights. CEL, oil, batt., abs, etc

Comment

i put it as low as i can comfortably.

makes it seem like my steering response is better. dunno if it is, but it feels snappier.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

highest position on every car i drive because i am a big/tall motherfucker..

Comment

Whatever position lets me see the whole gauge cluster.
          To-Do List for Today
          Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
            Whatever position lets me see the whole gauge cluster.
            X2, the top of mine lines up pretty well with the top of the gauge cluster.

Comment

Lowest because all the way up its too tight and doesnt turn as easy...i think its because the dash trim isnt sitting correct....looks good tho lol...so low for me!

Comment

I don't lean back like a tru thug, yo'z, and I drive like I have sense so my seat sits up comfortabley and my steering wheel is just about all the way up.

Comment

I have my steering wheel at its lowest, my seat as far foward as possible, & the back of the seat leaning back

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                  01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                  93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                  93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                  X