My wake up call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wake up call

so as a few of you mite know, i bought a 240 about a month ago.

heres a pic of it 45 hours after my possesion.

I don't feel like desribing what happened, i was driving like an ass, but NO I WAS NOT TRYING TO DRIFT!

sorry for the caps just tired of peeps asking.

anyways so i still had the cb up until friday, when i sold it.i didnt realize how sad it would make me or how much i would miss the damn thing.

i'm sitting here with no car.i'm looking at a dsm 1g tsi on friday.the car idles rough but the price is really good so as long as i make sure the problem is not internal i'm buying it.

point of the thread, don't drive like an ass.
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Damn, aren't you like 13? How the hell are you gonna insure it?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damn...that sucks.
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

i would suggest having a second mechanic look at the dsm..those things are hard to find mint..and if they are people rag on them alooott...jus to save you a headache make sure your you test drive it..listen to any engine noise...see any leaking fluids

cause remember...you cant spell disappointment with out DSM..

Comment

Good god! The 240 looked mint when you got her.....

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
          ----
          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

that sucks.

This thread title seems like it could be the name of an episode of scrubs.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

i'm 18 and the 240 was insured on liability.it is obviously totalled even the drivers seat tilted a lil sideways.

as for the dsm, i'm making sure its in decent shape.i work on cars myself and if i cant figure it out one of the guys at work will for free.i just wanna do a compression test to see if the motor has any bent valves or any thing like that.AWD turbo sounds pretty good though.
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

wanna join the demolition crew? funny, ive never crashed a rwd car... so im guessing you didnt lose the rear end at all. man didnt you like hit a big rock with your cb7? we are not so different eh
                ]

Comment

Oh damn, lucky you're ok. Good luck with the new car.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    wanna join the demolition crew? funny, ive never crashed a rwd car... so im guessing you didnt lose the rear end at all. man didnt you like hit a big rock with your cb7? we are not so different eh
                    LOL, no, because even at 120MPH, an accident with you at the wheel is never your fault...

Damn man, I'm glad you walked away from that. Maybe you should drive something mild, like a Corolla

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      LOL, no, because even at 120MPH, an accident with you at the wheel is never your fault...

Damn man, I'm glad you walked away from that. Maybe you should drive something mild, like a Corolla
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

damn man that really sucks...good to here your ok.

I remember when u posted pics of her...she was fucking clean.

Comment

Working...
                        X