hit n' run *sigh*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hit n' run *sigh*

ah yes, one of those punks who like to do hit and runs has found there way to my car once again..

im quite pissed, considering the car is about 32 days old? went and bought a brand new 07 wrx limited, only to have it hit 4 days before i take it for the 1000 mile oil change. its quite sad that people can be so irresponsible and cant take credit for their actions.

just needed to rant a bit as i know theres atleast 1 person on here that likes to brag about hitting a car and running..
    2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Sorry to hear about it.... I hope insurance will take care of it.

How bad is the damage?
    "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
    - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

dang man, sorry to hear about it. just where did they hit on the car?

Comment

I've seen it too many times hitting and running. When you are the one that hit someone for the first time, your initial reaction is to take off, either because you are scared or maybe it's because you are driving illegally or have some criminal record. Nonetheless, it is a coward thing to do and in the end it will catch up to you. Sorry to hear about your story, and I doubt that anybody actually likes to hit people and drive off, but there are the certain few that will

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

fucking assholes

...adjust accordingly

Comment

lets hunt them down then beat them to death with a apc spoiler

Comment

ewwwwwwwww apc. the ultimate owned!
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

lol thanks for all the replies, the damage isnt *too* bad they hit the driver side rear quarter and smashed the driver side mirror.

im more pissed off that they ran, and that the car has 1100 miles on it and goes for its first oil change smashed up

adjuster is coming to look at it Wednesday but i have a $250 deductible none the less.
                2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

You need to find a different spot to park in lol.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

That sucks...though I thought maple was in RI, not PA?

Comment

damn man, that really sucks. id be really pissed if i were you. especially if i was in a brand new car! at least the damage isnt TOO bad from what you said.

you should go lookin for it. i dont mean look for the guy and kick his ass. i mean you should get his plate number or somethin and call the cops. theres probably some paint chips left on your car so you could have a general idea of what the colour is. then just look for a car with a similar colour with a bit of body damage.

anyways man, good luck and hope it doesnt cost too much.
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 EX-R
                        damn man, that really sucks. id be really pissed if i were you. especially if i was in a brand new car! at least the damage isnt TOO bad from what you said.

you should go lookin for it. i dont mean look for the guy and kick his ass. i mean you should get his plate number or somethin and call the cops. theres probably some paint chips left on your car so you could have a general idea of what the colour is. then just look for a car with a similar colour with a bit of body damage.

anyways man, good luck and hope it doesnt cost too much.
                        lol
                        can you say needle in a hay stack. it would be nice to find the person but most likely that wont happen hope you get it fixed soon cuz that suck its like new cars are magnets for trouble

Ride List
                        1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
                        2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
                        newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

Originally posted by c11x
                          lol thanks for all the replies, the damage isnt *too* bad they hit the driver side rear quarter and smashed the driver side mirror.
                          So did they side swipe you or what? Thats the way it sounds if they made it from the rear quarter and then hit the drivers side mirror.. Keep us posted.. Hopefully you can get it fixed back up and looking like new real soon. Later

Comment

I remeber that peabrain posting about hitting a truck and running... whatcha gunna do cept park under security camera all the time lol.
                            I cant Slam further. The ground refuses to get any lower.

Comment

damn, sorry to hear that. I hope everything is o.k. Stay stong (you and your car) and just know that you will be rewarded in a better way for some asshole doing something like that.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                              X