Question about your screen names....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about your screen names....

after seeing the newest member being "Accord_droccA" i felt i needed to ask:

why the hell do so many members see the need to HAVE TO HAVE some ridiculous way of putting accord, cb7, 4th gen, etc in their SN?.. and i especially refer to "accord".. so many retarded spellings of that word, its ridiculous..

what is the reason behind this?.. everyone knows that there is a very good chance you drive an accord, so why put it in your SN?.. be original..

im not mad, angry, annoyed..... just very curious..

because we all robots and have no minds of our own
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

No one ever get's mine right and it has nothing to do with an Accord...

Akrondha.. Akordha.. Akonra...Anaconda

It's Akrodha.. geez. No matter what they choose, they chose it for a reason. So you should just respect that choice.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

<~~~~Maple to the bone

Comment

well mines pretty plain and simple... no fancy spelling or anything. used it about 4 years ago with the first site I registered with, and stuck with it since then.
          HSHO #3

Comment

Maple? explain...

Anyways

Accrdkid
            AccrdR8cr

two good ones I like so feck off!
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lol i just put alb_accord for the first time and it stuck on me. that is what i use on 4 sites that i am a member off.
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I have the same sn everywhere too, just makes things easier...plus there's meaning behind my name...so yeah...

Comment

Well I've been using my SN for years. When I first got a computer and had a come up with a SN to sign into my ISP I couldn't think of anything. I finally came up with Accordme.

I still use it to this day.
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

like i said, its just a simple question.. i dont care WHAT they are, i simply asked why so many people find it necessary to incorporate accord, cb7, blah blah in their names..

and mista juice is a nickname that ive had for a while from my friends.. thats what it is..

Comment

I drive a cb7 and there is a song i like called "South Texas Death Ride" there you go.

Comment

A valid question...

SN's with alternating capital letters always make me wonder...

but...

I think it's a conspiracy to get someone to post a thread asking why...

Sometimes a SN is not that important to people... It doesn't define them... some people just think something up in the spur of the moment during registration...

some create them to be different than any other SN... ever run into another Mista Juice? or a fizzbob? or a ZigenBallz?
                        RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

used to be wikkedv15

breakdown

wikkedv=wikkedvisionz=part of a car club i was.. steven was el presidente back in those days.. 15 well i was 15 for a while lol

the name stuck.. everyone knows me as wikked on most boards..

hell i have a visor that has wikked in baby blue on it..

now its 16.. u figure out why

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

legacy accord = could not think of anything so a good old friend WiKKeDV16 came up with it so ask him

Comment

I only use This screen name on automotive message boards..everything else i use lostshootingstar or Ocean of Awesum. I figured if i used names like that on car forums i would come off like a ****** haha.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X